Central Murray 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No couldn't get home for it but listened to it on the radio. I would have well and truly lost my head if I was there. I am so proud of the club get that result
Yeh it sounds like it was a hell of a game. I decided to head to Wandella instead so I'm glad that match was a beauty as well or I would've been kicking myself for missing it.

Yeh it sounds like it was a hell of a game. I decided to head to Wandella instead so I'm glad that match was a beauty as well or I would've been kicking myself for missing it.

Well I’ll be the first to admit I got it wrong. Kudos to the winners. Best game I’ve seen for a long time. Sat with a few of our players watching and the entire crowd including us were astounded by whatever you call umpiring. The massive crowd all know now why swan hill haven’t lost a game since early this year. It was laughable at best. For lalbert to win under those circumstances was pretty damn impressive. Great game for footy followers but a very sad day for the league and the game of footy.

Bring on next week. 2 more wins tigers

Well I’ll be the first to admit I got it wrong. Kudos to the winners. Best game I’ve seen for a long time. Sat with a few of our players watching and the entire crowd including us were astounded by whatever you call umpiring. The massive crowd all know now why swan hill haven’t lost a game since early this year. It was laughable at best. For lalbert to win under those circumstances was pretty damn impressive. Great game for footy followers but a very sad day for the league and the game of footy.

Bring on next week. 2 more wins tigers

Umpiring that bad was it?

Want to win the flag? Go through Kerang. Thought they were vulnerable with injuries through the year but assembling their best side at the right time. Beat teams above them in the lead up to September. Can the Swans get up after the heartbreak of Saturday? Hopefully the weather is befitting of spring.

Want to win the flag? Go through Kerang. Thought they were vulnerable with injuries through the year but assembling their best side at the right time. Beat teams above them in the lead up to September. Can the Swans get up after the heartbreak of Saturday? Hopefully the weather is befitting of spring.

2 big games this weekend. Kerang vs Swan Hill will be Massive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First part right Tiger. Low scoring game looking at the result. Did the conditions stifle free flowing football or was it just hard finals football?

Woorinen far too good and will be hard to beat.

I just want to say all the best to big Gus McKenzie who suffered an horrific leg injury. He has been an amazing player and even better bloke to have come to our club

Woorinen were great on Saturday. Totally dominated and Lalbert couldn't fire a shot. Losing McKenzie really hurt. Davis is now going to be a bigger worry for them next week.

Today played out pretty much as expected. The Swans had a real crack but where just out gunned all over the ground. Swan Hill really need to make the most of having Wade and Moloney why they have the chance. A couple of quality players off yet again

Both Lalbert and Swan Hill a bit flat coming of last weeks amazing game.

Will be a massive effort for our boys to get up and about next week but at least are still in the hunt.

Still can't get over poor Gus's injury and I don't bloody play anymore. I'm shattered for the kid

Then there was two. Must say credit where it’s due I listened at the intervals and that was one of the best coaching performances I’ve seen for some time. Lalbert totally dismantled Kerang. Next weekend should be a belter

Well said Woora...what a coaching performance by Dean...so proud of him and the whole club. To respond to last week and the loss of Gus in that way has made me so happy.

Should be a massive crowd next week

Then there was two. Must say credit where it’s due I listened at the intervals and that was one of the best coaching performances I’ve seen for some time. Lalbert totally dismantled Kerang. Next weekend should be a belter
Can coach :thumbsu:

Both Lalbert and Swan Hill a bit flat coming of last weeks amazing game.

Will be a massive effort for our boys to get up and about next week but at least are still in the hunt.

Still can't get over poor Gus's injury and I don't bloody play anymore. I'm shattered for the kid
Roota how’s Steve Thompson been traveling He would be over the moon with his decision to return to the eagles the Kdl medalist and Ky premiership player has always said its the best club he had played with

Roota how’s Steve Thompson been traveling He would be over the moon with his decision to return to the eagles the Kdl medalist and Ky premiership player has always said its the best club he had played with

Took a while to get back into it but the last few has been very good. The Thomson boys have been great for our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back