Central Murray 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's news up there guys. Lake Boga seem to have benefitted from the demise of the Mallee Footy League. Corey Kelly to his third CMFL club already is unusual
Looks as though Kerang and K/B will be the teams to beat again, NNWU and Boga have recruited well and will be the big improver's.
Interesting to see former Kyneton coach Mark Adamson coaching Balaranald. I wonder if he will draw some players to the club.
From all reports Corey did not enjoy his footy out at Tooleybuc and was looking for a club to settle long term. Obviously Woorinen being his club of choice.

Looks as though Kerang and K/B will be the teams to beat again, NNWU and Boga have recruited well and will be the big improver's.
Interesting to see former Kyneton coach Mark Adamson coaching Balaranald. I wonder if he will draw some players to the club.
From all reports Corey did not enjoy his footy out at Tooleybuc and was looking for a club to settle long term. Obviously Woorinen being his club of choice.

I had not heard that Adamson was coaching Balranald...interesting indeed. Where do u see the Eagles this season?

I had not heard that Adamson was coaching Balranald...interesting indeed. Where do u see the Eagles this season?
I definitely see them a top 5 finish, judging by the clearances i'd say very similar to last year. Hopefully some handy recruits can offset the loss of Kelly, Mihocek and Carlyle.

young bloke playing for tooleytang this year I think from Heathcote got flown up to Darwin by club looked after big time played two games in reserves too slow couldn't get a game in seniors even though they are winless on the bottom of the ladder and cracked the shits and went home and is on big money this year-good luck saints.
might be mallee eagles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be indeed Roota. Of the lads playing now, O'Sullivan, Maloney and Coates would be automatic selections. Gavin Lloyd, Brad Carroll also. It will generate great discussion for sure.

O'Sullivan is the obvious ruckman given all of his league medals. Charlie Carroll is the CHF in my opinion. Gadget is an interesting one. He would probably be in the team of this and the previous decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back