Central Murray 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunraysia Interleague Squad:
Interleague coach: Ash Connick
Initial squad (players can be added and removed due to circumstances)
Mildura: Heath Caldwell, Tyler Martin, Chris Morrell, Illario Cavallo
Wentworth: Josh Dean, Nick Jensen, Andy Wall, Zack McGlynn;
Robinvale-Euston: Andrew Richardson, Ethan Gill, Ryan Middlebrook, Daniel Iudica, Leon Johnson
Irymple: Nick Mee, Nick Pezzaniti, Daniel Coghlan, James Flack
Red Cliffs: Brian Fenton, Warrick Williams, Joey Cua Myles Warmington, Beau Riordan, Jonty Marciano
Ouyen United: Kale Barker, Luke Stanbrook, Josh Gregg, Alexander Morrish, Tom Morrish, Andrew Jardine
Merbein: Ash Rowe, Jarrod Buckley
South Mildura: Scott Paul, Jarryn Male, Tyler Curtis
Imperials: Adam Hartlett, Thomas Pridgeon, Jayden Fox, Bradley Hards, Colby Hards, Sam Priest, Brendan Rhodes, Sam Butterworth

http://www.milduraindependent.com/i...layers-named-in-this-year-s-interleague-squad

Sunraysia Interleague Squad:
Interleague coach: Ash Connick
Initial squad (players can be added and removed due to circumstances)
Mildura: Heath Caldwell, Tyler Martin, Chris Morrell, Illario Cavallo
Wentworth: Josh Dean, Nick Jensen, Andy Wall, Zack McGlynn;
Robinvale-Euston: Andrew Richardson, Ethan Gill, Ryan Middlebrook, Daniel Iudica, Leon Johnson
Irymple: Nick Mee, Nick Pezzaniti, Daniel Coghlan, James Flack
Red Cliffs: Brian Fenton, Warrick Williams, Joey Cua Myles Warmington, Beau Riordan, Jonty Marciano
Ouyen United: Kale Barker, Luke Stanbrook, Josh Gregg, Alexander Morrish, Tom Morrish, Andrew Jardine
Merbein: Ash Rowe, Jarrod Buckley
South Mildura: Scott Paul, Jarryn Male, Tyler Curtis
Imperials: Adam Hartlett, Thomas Pridgeon, Jayden Fox, Bradley Hards, Colby Hards, Sam Priest, Brendan Rhodes, Sam Butterworth

http://www.milduraindependent.com/i...layers-named-in-this-year-s-interleague-squad

Ash Connick doing a good job to coach the side even though he lives in Bendigo nowadays

Nice win by the boys today

CENTRAL MURRAY FNL v. SUNRAYSIA FNL

Central Murray FNL 3.5, 5.7, 9.9, 14.12 (96)

Sunraysia FNL 1.1, 3.4, 5.5, 8.7 (55)

Best on medal for CMFNL - Brad Pay

GOALS, Central Murray FNL :
Glenn Boyd 5, Harrison Keely 2, Jarryd Pertzel 2, Corey Kelly 2, Corey Viani 1, Steven Boyall 1, Matthew Iannucci 1

Sunraysia FNL :
Ethan Gill 2, Joshua Gregg 1, Nick Mee 1, Bradley Hards 1, Thomas Morrish 1, Andrew Richardson 1, Joshua Dean 1

BEST, Central Murray FNL :
Bradlee Pay, Matthew Iannucci, Ryan Gillingham, Corey Viani, Xavier Moloney, Glenn Boyd

Sunraysia FNL :
Ethan Gill, Andrew Richardson, Colby Hards, Nick Mee, Bradley Hards, Joshua Gregg

Congratulations and good luck to Brent Daniels on making his AFL debut this weekend..I'm sure all Nyah Nyah West United people are feeling very proud at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts to everyone at the Swan Hill footy club. I have just heard of the passing of Peter Doig. Over the years I had many great battles against Swan Hill with most of them ending in flogging a but Doigy was always very respectful and genuine in those ocaasions and good to speak to after a game. RIP Peter

Who wins the flag this year? Very even, Kerang just warming to the task. Thinking Swan Hill might get the biscuits. Still not sold on Woorinen. Be a great finals series in any case.

Does the weekends results change anything here?
Not really for me. They weren't playing for anything and I'd imagine they have players to come in.
They should beat Cohuna easily. I'd imagine Lalbert will beat Swan Hill and I think they have Swan Hill covered so they could be rolling into some good form.
It's guess work for me between Lalbert, Woora and Kerang. Cohuna can't imo and if Swan Hill does they should erect a statue of Wade and Maloney.

Unless Kerang had a bucket load of quality outs last weekend they are going nowhere fast.
It wasn't long ago they beat the Tigers though. Really no one is that strong compared to what Kerang has been so it's extremely open and a couple of players is all it will take to make a big difference. Lalbert is the best side I've seen this year but they seem to be way too inconsistent to be able to win three finals games. Woora probably should be favourites because they are easily the most consistent but I think if Kerang make it through than I'd have my money on Davis to dominate them again and they will win it from the midfield.
Who knows though, all of the top 4 can beat each other so it's great for the comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back