Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

If there is one thing Tepper knows it's how to draft players, drafts since hes taken over has proven that. The guy is a genius. We are very lucky to have him parting wisdom on the GM, HC and scouts.

4 visits. Yeah, you can lock him into one of our second round picks. (assuming hes still on the board as expected of course)

Would prefer others, but fine taking him at 39 and going edge at 33.

Hoping we circle back to the offensive side of the ball at the beginning of the 3rd and go either TE or RB.

Would prefer others, but fine taking him at 39 and going edge at 33.

Hoping we circle back to the offensive side of the ball at the beginning of the 3rd and go either TE or RB.
I want to like him but his college profile scares the s**t out of me (senior breakout after doing nothing before that). Sure fire bust going off that. However, I do see the upside, explosiveness and eye popping plays with him, unlike with Mingo last year or TMJ a few years back.

I really dont want us to take a RB that early, along with WR I would rather we invest in DE and CB on day 2 if we are targeting positions.

I want to like him but his college profile scares the s**t out of me (senior breakout after doing nothing before that). Sure fire bust going off that. However, I do see the upside, explosiveness and eye popping plays with him, unlike with Mingo last year or TMJ a few years back.

I really dont want us to take a RB that early, along with WR I would rather we invest in DE and CB on day 2 if we are targeting positions.
Yep, completely fair. Also fine with us rolling with Chuba again and going RB next year. Much better RB draft next year.

Ideal world for me we’d get either Ladd or Franklin and an edge with our 2nd rounders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of options at WR EFL Boy , still think we have a hard on for Legette and he will be it if he's not picked in the next two picks.
Saw it coming weeks ago. Great tools and size but he feels like the kind of player who needs to go to a more stable franchise than us to work out. Hopeful🤞🤞but not convinced.

Looks league ready. Big body can create YAC for Bryce. DK 2.0. Love it.

The Dan Morgan dawg mentality has arrived.

Get Gilly back for a year and take another edge maybe with next pick?

Still not huge on him. Would've preferred Ladd. But time will tell.

I get more annoyed year-by-year that we seem to target or over-draft, in some cases, a lot of the local guys (SC, UNC, NC State etc.)

Not huge on the trade up either. I get the whole 5th-year option thing, but we gave up top of the 5th for bottom of the 6th.

Is what it is! Hopeful, but not super optimistic.

The way he takes the guys hat off....nah mate.

It was a Philadelphia Eagles hat apparently, shoulda thrown down.

The fact he needed to walk in with what looks to be a hired goon also. :$

Still not huge on him. Would've preferred Ladd. But time will tell.

I get more annoyed year-by-year that we seem to target or over-draft, in some cases, a lot of the local guys (SC, UNC, NC State etc.)

Not huge on the trade up either. I get the whole 5th-year option thing, but we gave up top of the 5th for bottom of the 6th.

Is what it is! Hopeful, but not super optimistic.
Yeah bc we needed another midget in this offence…

Yeah bc we needed another midget in this offence…
Ladd is a midget? Basically the same height, weight and measurables in the combine as Garrett Wilson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back