Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Just when we look like we are on a roll with two great CB options we pass it up.

Panthers gunna panther.
We fleeced the Rams, that was awesome work by Morgan. Yeah I liked DeJean and Koolaid too but I think we have our eyes on Kneeland.

Another I could see coming with who we interviewed , I'm sure EFL Boy is happy.. far bigger needs at more important positions for my liking but Brooks was clearly my #1 RB, he's a beast, just not what I'd have done with where the team is currently at.

Didnt scout him so had no idea, but geez he is fun to watch looking at this, love how he finishes tackles, angry mofo. Definitely fits the dawg description.

Right so we simply must address TE now tomorrow. Sanders an athlete catching freak. Go get the man Dan.
Either that or a CB, I like Cam Hart a lot and TJ Tampa is still on the board (long after he was supposed to go so have to assume he has a medical or character issue?)

Another I could see coming with who we interviewed , I'm sure EFL Boy is happy.. far bigger needs at more important positions for my liking but Brooks was clearly my #1 RB, he's a beast, just not what I'd have done with where the team is currently at.
Was shocked. Love the player, but would've preferred either Frazier (C) or Kneeland (DE).

2 years later but we finally fleeced the Rams. That trade back was a thing of beauty.

1st up today... would love to still hit some needs: CB, TE, OL, would like another receiver also.

Was shocked. Love the player, but would've preferred either Frazier (C) or Kneeland (DE).

2 years later but we finally fleeced the Rams. That trade back was a thing of beauty.

1st up today... would love to still hit some needs: CB, TE, OL, would like another receiver also.
Sanders beautiful. Love that pick

Same height as McConkey, so unfortunately we drafted another midget :(
Different when he’s getting the ball behind the line of scrimmage yeah?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How tall are you A11dAtP0w3R ? If you’re 6’0” or shorter unfortunately that’s too short for me.
You still melting? Impressive.

dwarf GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back