Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

It's probably better cashing those picks in for a known commodity like Higgins (who's still young) than drafting a WR who you never know if he ends up a bust or not. Happens every year with the "deep wr class".
Yeah, I wouldnt mind it. Plus we desperately need an X receiver, won't be many sure things at where we are picking. I'd much rather Higgins than someone like Keon Coleman.

Not going.to get too excited about it happening, could absolutely be bs, can't find anything really apart from on of those "rumours" twitter accounts. That's why I didn't post it in the offseason thread.

Looks like your intent on helping out Young which is a good thing imo
Yeah, its the right idea but still so much work to do, roster is such a mess. Who knows if hes ruined by the time the roster comes together

Smoke:fire, friend
Havent heard anything about it but Mike Williams is another X receiver that makes sense if Tee Higgins isnt traded, know the Chargers are looking to unload him, should be cheap to trade for. The issue with Mike and always has been is injuries. Like the talent, just a matter of him staying on the field.

I like Higgins much more than Ayuik. More of a jump baller, big body type.
Yeah different player, Aiyuk a better route runner. Would still be a quality #1 WR.

Agree, nothing to lose. Rare W for the front office, happy to see Jackson gone, the fact we got something we can use for him even better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon we sign one of them, created more cap space with a Shaq Thompson restructure. If you think about Canales last year at the Bucs with Evans and Godwin, Mike Williams (Evans) and Dionate Johnson (Godwin) really match up, albeit a poor man's version.

Reckon we sign one of them, created more cap space with a Shaq Thompson restructure. If you think about Canales last year at the Bucs with Evans and Godwin, Mike Williams (Evans) and Dionate Johnson (Godwin) really match up, albeit a poor man's version.
Yeah, theyre gonna decide between the two.

Hope this doesnt mean we wont draft a WR however, too good a draft class to not come away with someone. Starting to think we go centre and defense in round 2. Maybe we trade down with one of the picks in the second round since they are early, get an extra third round pick.

And you for posting it four years ago too as a future prospect. You too forgot all about him
I saw Joe Milton talking about his time at Michigan this arvo on twitter and it jogged my memory to this for some reason, pretty incredible to remember we randomly brought his name up 4 years ago

Remove this Banner Ad

Back