Club History Bye Roosy – and thank you

Remove this Banner Ad

I backed them up
You didn't know when Roos started
You didn't know when neeld stopped
You made claims about us playing defensive only (statistically we are above mid table for attack)
You made claims about neelds list vs Roos

Also I didn't say "your a troll". I can speak English
top 2 make no diffrnece, the reslut is the same, infact it only makes roos look worse. and i was never denying i had the times wrong.
So roos tried defence last year.. failed. tryed offence this year.. failed.

The claims i made are excellent. Roos has a better list, with more maturity and experence.
The argument can be made, that any gains Roos sees, is mostly from that purge and youth policy of neeld.
Although.. Roos did nothing with it.

Its pretty clear your just a roos fan boy.

top 2 make no diffrnece, the reslut is the same, infact it only makes roos look worse. and i was never denying i had the times wrong.

The claims i made are excellent. Roos has a better list, with more maturity and experence.
The argument can be made, that any gains Roos sees, is mostly from that purge and youth policy of neeld.

Aside from the horrible spelling and grammar, this could possibly be the most incorrect post in the history of Bigfooty. What a time to be alive.

Wrong again
Roos has turned over more players than neeld did

The inaccuracies of your posts just shows you have issues, the premise is incorrect based on you unable to correctly justify
I'd give up if I were you, you haven't gotten anything right yet

Any chance of using English next time?

That story is a Joke. Geelong 4.1.25 V Melb 2.0.12 the game that will decide if roos made gains... or just created pains. Im watching closely.

So you're saying one game decides his legacy? Not the fact he's brought our percentage from 54% under Neeld to 105%, and gone from two wins to 10 despite regularly fielding the youngest list in the competition?

Right, you're officially an intellectual minnow.

Aside from the horrible spelling and grammar, this could possibly be the most incorrect post in the history of Bigfooty. What a time to be alive.

Well this is the problem, it is easy to make the claim something is incorrect with no explanation. And claim because grammar is wrong and spelling is wrong the whole thing is wrong.. this is a forum, im not writing a 7th grade book report.. i dont care about grammr. yyou get the gist regardless.

So.. if you look at the history, you see lots of high draft pciks since 2008, 2007 was Neils last year finishing 14th.. you have not been better than 13th that whole time except maybe this year.
Thats a pick in the top 5 for 7 years straight.. plus another 7 with in the top 30... how does your list look for the most players in the top 30 picks?

Probably one of the highest in the league.

Any chance of using English next time?
Really you cant work out what i stated ? arent you bright enough to work out from bad grammar what someone means? i thought you melbourne supporters where suppoesed to be barristas and could work that stuff out from bad witness statements etc..

Really you cant work out what i stated ? arent you bright enough to work out from bad grammar what someone means? i thought you melbourne supporters where suppoesed to be barristas and could work that stuff out from bad witness statements etc..
Barristas? Not sure if you're saying we are lawyers or make coffee

I'm fairly certain this is Bruce francis

A barista makes coffee you ******* moron.

Well this is the problem, it is easy to make the claim something is incorrect with no explanation. And claim because grammar is wrong and spelling is wrong the whole thing is wrong.. this is a forum, im not writing a 7th grade book report.. i dont care about grammr. yyou get the gist regardless.

So.. if you look at the history, you see lots of high draft pciks since 2008, 2007 was Neils last year finishing 14th.. you have not been better than 13th that whole time except maybe this year.
Thats a pick in the top 5 for 7 years straight.. plus another 7 with in the top 30... how does your list look for the most players in the top 30 picks?

Probably one of the highest in the league.
problem is most of the those top picks aren't playing anymore. Morton and Grimes 2007, Blease 2008, Scully Trengove 2009, Lucas Cook 2010, Mitch Clark 2011, Jimmy Toumpas 2012.

Yet you say Roos has benefitted from from those high picks?

Again your knowledge seems poor.

Only Watts from the previous drafts is still there, and he has turned his career around under Roos, but of course you'll give Roos no credit for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you don't mind me chiming in, as a bombers supporter with a partner who is keen dees fan, you are seriously giving your fellow Bomber supporters a bad name. Do you not remember how bad Melbourne were in 2013 under Neeld when we beat them by 148 points? They only won 1 game for the year when Neeld was coach that was against GWS who ran out of legs in the last quarter (their other win was against the dogs when the spectre of Neeld being at the club had been exorcised).

Roos has done a very good job rebuilding the club to where they are now in the 9-12 bracket, which is a very long way from how bad they were in 2013. Sure people may set the bar higher for him and say he should have them higher like in the 5-8 bracket and that could be some fair criticism, but to say he has not been worth it for Melbourne is highly inaccurate. Yes I know they are being beaten easily by Geelong today, but was there really any other likely result with the cats playing for a top2/4 spot and the demons finals chances over?

Also, maybe pop our game on today, we are in a good spot to finish the season off on a good note.

problem is most of the those top picks aren't playing anymore. Morton and Grimes 2007, Blease 2008, Scully Trengove 2009, Lucas Cook 2010, Mitch Clark 2011, Jimmy Toumpas 2012.

Yet you say Roos has benefitted from from those high picks?

Again your knowledge seems poor.

Only Watts from the previous drafts is still there, and he has turned his career around under Roos, but of course you'll give Roos no credit for that.

So bad talent scouts? Watts was always going to be good... there is not direct correlation between Roos and Watts. (the guy could have played NBA)
It was just the media beat up.
Well you still have trengrove, Dunn, Oliver, tyson, garlett, Hogan Petracca, Dawes, wattts, Jones, Weideman, brayshaw, Melksham.. all top 30.. if not mostly top 20. if not more.. i have missed.

if you don't mind me chiming in, as a bombers supporter with a partner who is keen dees fan, you are seriously giving your fellow Bomber supporters a bad name. Do you not remember how bad Melbourne were in 2013 under Neeld when we beat them by 148 points? They only won 1 game for the year when Neeld was coach that was against GWS who ran out of legs in the last quarter (their other win was against the dogs when the spectre of Neeld being at the club had been exorcised).

Roos has done a very good job rebuilding the club to where they are now in the 9-12 bracket, which is a very long way from how bad they were in 2013. Sure people may set the bar higher for him and say he should have them higher like in the 5-8 bracket and that could be some fair criticism, but to say he has not been worth it for Melbourne is highly inaccurate. Yes I know they are being beaten easily by Geelong today, but was there really any other likely result with the cats playing for a top2/4 spot and the demons finals chances over?

Also, maybe pop our game on today, we are in a good spot to finish the season off on a good note.
Im not giving bombers supporters a bad name. Im simply pointing out that paul roos has taken the demons no where. despite all the talk up in the media how he has supposbly rebuilt the place.
No, he simply has not done a good job. they have barely moved ladder wise, and no closer to the finals.
They lost to Carlton last week. Essendon after being hobbled is 20 points up on carlton right now. Essend are not playing for finals, Demons where.
There are massive issues there.

Dude, Paul roos had them finsh 17th in 2014. exactly the same as Neeld.
In 15 they where 13th.
In 16 they are on there way to 12th depending on other results.

Go to the AFL website and see the score for roos farewell game.. please.

17th to 13th is an improvement..... and only paul roos would not get sacked for that improvement. He is very lucky his contract has ended... as we know with mick Malthouse.. you cant remain untouchable for ever.

Im not giving bombers supporters a bad name. Im simply pointing out that paul roos has taken the demons no where. despite all the talk up in the media how he has supposbly rebuilt the place.
No, he simply has not done a good job. they have barely moved ladder wise, and no closer to the finals.
They lost to Carlton last week. Essendon after being hobbled is 20 points up on carlton right now. Essend are not playing for finals, Demons where.
There are massive issues there.

Dude, Paul roos had them finsh 17th in 2014. exactly the same as Neeld.
In 15 they where 13th.
In 16 they are on there way to 12th depending on other results.

Go to the AFL website and see the score for roos farewell game.. please.

17th to 13th is an improvement..... and only paul roos would not get sacked for that improvement. He is very lucky his contract has ended... as we know with mick Malthouse.. you cant remain untouchable for ever.

You are giving us considered and reasoned bombers supporters a bad name. did you watch the game when we beat the demons by 148 points in 2013? They were terrible, they are much better now, I mean they beat Hawthorn this season, the 3 time reigning premiers.

This season aside from today's game and the game against the swans, when have they been soundly beaten and how times in a season were they soundly beaten under Neeld in 2013? Progress cannot simply be measured by the sole metric of ladder positions.

I am a little confused about the surreptitious nature of your comments when the demons game is on and when most of their supporters will not be reading this board.

That story is a Joke. Geelong 4.1.25 V Melb 2.0.12 the game that will decide if roos made gains... or just created pains. Im watching closely.
Yeah look forward to your opinion once the games finished. Actually, no I don't. You're an idiot.

So bad talent scouts? Watts was always going to be good... there is not direct correlation between Roos and Watts. (the guy could have played NBA)
It was just the media beat up.
Well you still have trengrove, Dunn, Oliver, tyson, garlett, Hogan Petracca, Dawes, wattts, Jones, Weideman, brayshaw, Melksham.. all top 30.. if not mostly top 20. if not more.. i have missed.
Yeah everyone knows Melbourne had bad talent scouts back then, if you didn't know then your knowledge is poor. As for top 30 draft picks I'll pick a team at random, how about Essendon who have more top 30 picks on their list not including suspended players than Melbourne.

Goddard pick 1
Cooney pick 1
Luenberger pick 4
Parish pick 5
Francis pick 6
Daniher pick 10
Brown 15
Langford pick 17
Kelly pick 17
Dempsey pick 19
Laverde pick 20
Zaharakis pick 23
Merrett pick 26
McKernan pick 28
Redman 30

For a bottom 2 finish maybe you think Woosha at Essendon is a terrible coach with all this top end talent on his list?

You are giving us considered and reasoned bombers supporters a bad name. did you watch the game when we beat the demons by 148 points in 2013? They were terrible, they are much better now, I mean they beat Hawthorn this season, the 3 time reigning premiers.

This season aside from today's game and the game against the swans, when have they been soundly beaten and how times in a season were they soundly beaten under Neeld in 2013? Progress cannot simply be measured by the sole metric of ladder positions.

I am a little confused about the surreptitious nature of your comments when the demons game is on and when most of their supporters will not be reading this board.
You give eddendon supporter a bad name by protecting a known EFc hater in Roos. Demons lost to us in round 2. and we are terrible. They lost to carlton the next worst side apart from brisbane. They are struggling under roos, and the evidence is clear.
Melb being thrashed by geelong in the last round and the coach leaving is a common theme for theme.

Ladder posistion is a excellent way because it strips all the BS.. win and win by as much as you can... you cant your out. its cut throat.

Yeah everyone knows Melbourne had bad talent scouts back then, if you didn't know then your knowledge is poor. As for top 30 draft picks I'll pick a team at random, how about Essendon who have more top 30 picks on their list not including suspended players.

Goddard pick 1
Cooney pick 1
Luenberger pick 4
Parish pick 5
Francis pick 6
Daniher pick 10
Brown 15
Langford pick 17
Kelly pick 17
Dempsey pick 19
Laverde pick 20
Zaharakis pick 23
Merrett pick 26
McKernan pick 28
Redman 30

For a bottom 2 finish maybe you think Woosha at Essendon is a terrible coach with all this top end talebt on his list?

Demons have had 7 years of top 5. Essendon have played in 2 finals and banned for a final series. ... melbourne have played none. for 7 years with top picks.
Just shows what good coaches can do... even knights was better than roos.

Demons have had 7 years of top 5. Essendon have played in 2 finals and banned for a final series. ... melbourne have played none. for 7 years with top picks.
Just shows what good coaches can do... even knights was better than roos.
Just heck off you w***er. Watch your own team. They are going to get a win.

when you come off such a low base, even if i coached demons there would be improvement.

I think that is admitting that you lost the argument on facts mate. Get back to watching us win and enjoy it. Just in case you are wondering that would be 3 wins for the season, more than what the demons had when Roos took over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back