Rumour Busted Brian Taylor sacked from Sat Night Footy/CH7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My first child was born today.

But this news makes me happier.
My first child died today.

But finding out this rumour was untrue makes me much sadder.

Having said that...does he seem somewhat subdued?

He does IMO.
Maybe the 7 execs told him to pull his head in in his calling.
Surely they must know he is very much disliked by the greater footballing community.

He does IMO.
Maybe the 7 execs told him to pull his head in in his calling.
Surely they must know he is very much disliked by the greater footballing community.

The real pity is that Big Boy has defected to the Hawks and thus we cannot apply the litmus test that would give us the definitive answer, but he does seem a bit more mainstream rather than cartoon version of recent years.

His not the best commentator but his god damn hilarious
o_O the word is he's!!! It's short for he is. F uck me is english really that hard? Does that actually make sense when you read it back to yourself?
His god damn hilarious what? Finish the sentence.

Sorry but I'm just pissed off that BT is going to continue to make noise on my TV after getting all excited with the OP and I'm choosing you to direct my anger at :mad: Get it right! (being an Essendon supporter didn't help either)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lane is a boring old fart, who likes the sound of his as much as anyone; it's just that he does it differently to the likes of BT.
Lane's 'thing' is being a verbose and pompous ABC-type, who loves.....to drag out......every......sentence he utters.......for maximum hang....time.

So. That's. Where. Sam. Gets. It. From. Then.

:(

I actually do like BT's call and you can take my word for it that I am not in the business of trolling.

I did grill my friend during tonight's game about where the rumour started from, but he could not disclose the source. He got some stern looks from me.

Take it for what it is, but my friend said word for word; "This week might be his last".
To absolve myself of any wrong doing, I say he's a filthy rotten liar ;)

I actually did notice he was VERY subdued tonight. Strangely professional...

good to see others saying they thought BT was a good commentator many years ago.

i thought he was good and was a supporter but over the last 4-5 years his standard has just gone downhill badly.

there are still many worse - luke darcy and dwayne russell leading the charge

good to see others saying they thought BT was a good commentator many years ago.

i thought he was good and was a supporter but over the last 4-5 years his standard has just gone downhill badly.

there are still many worse - luke darcy and dwayne russell leading the charge

Yep. Trying to be comedians instead of professional footy observers.

I was disappoint to hear Nathan Brown on radio last night. First time I've heard him call a game rather than be special comments and it was like he was trying to do an impression of a commentator rather than actually be one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back