Werewolf Boncer's Bi*ch Basic Werewolf - Day 25

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t see that eth is likely to have submitted a kill in that break.
Just to clarify to all as is necessary per this comment, I am and have allowed for those with night actions to pre-prepare or pre-list night actions. This has allowed me the freedom to speed today up.

Carry on.

see my latest messages. Could Greenery just be the one submitting it and eth be AFK? or did both of them need to agree?
It’s possible. Im split between all three here but there were a lot of good that died mistrusting you so at this point I’d rather go with what most have been saying unless you can convince me otherwise.

It’s possible. Im split between all three here but there were a lot of good that died mistrusting you so at this point I’d rather go with what most have been saying unless you can convince me otherwise.
most have been saying? it was literally just crowy and even then you were the one that put me on Billy lol.

Don't blame me for you killing our own lol, even then I'm pretty sure now you killing Billy was you about to kill a villager.

I'm almost certain now it is eth, especially after Clarkys most recent comment. He is definitely waiting for eth to lodge a kill now that Greenery is dead.

I never thought it was AUR tbh because of the whole leaving him off the player list but the only person who was adamant all along he was on the player list was ClarkeM.

now I just don’t know.
Clarky recruited me via wonders PM FYI and I was a late addition.

Man, if you are the evil after we've just switch votes that would be ****ing hillarious

MAJOR GAME UPDATE
It pains me to do this but I am going to uphold the rules as they are written.

AnUltimateRessie (Chewie) - Modkilled for discussing the game outside of this thread/his PM.

Village wins!
DISCUSSING THE GAME

While the game is running players are not permitted to discuss the game anywhere but in this thread, the Dead PM or PM’s related to this game, if you have one. Posting screenshots and quoting PM’s are prohibited. Players caught breaching these rules will be modkilled without warning and denied entry to the Dead PM.

eth-dog (Villager), SaintBilly (Villager) and Tarkyn_24 (Assassin) win.

Just want to thank dank420_ for co-hosting! Was absolutely superb with all the back-end stuff while I was busy so thank you mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

to be fair I didn't reveal anything so I didn't think it was going to be a problem and that's a very strict calling umpire

but I've been bored since about day 3 when I realised I couldn't do anything after Clarky made me chewie.

That's hilarious. I love this game, but I'll probably never play it again

You should have told the back story to you being added to the Wolves. That would have been a way to go!

Best on:
3 - Croweater 41, for a villager he seemed to be across just about everything and more.
2 - AnUltimateRessie, picked the game up very quickly and did a great job today in particular until the unfortunate demise but that's a rule he might not have been all that across. Given the nerves he was experiencing, I can see why it happened.
1 - Pickitt did alright for an Evil Doc.

Worst on:
3 - The Filth Wizard. Alive in the Wolf thread for 7 days, total of 2 PMs during that time and absolutely 0 team engagement
2 - Greenery. Suckered in by Tarkyn_24 enough to not even warrant testing out his night immune theory which would have revealed more than he could have hoped for as head evil. Instead, left it until four or so days later to even consider killing him, and then didn't!
1 - Por_please_ya. Enough said as to why

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

to be fair I didn't reveal anything so I didn't think it was going to be a problem and that's a very strict calling umpire

but I've been bored since about day 3 when I realised I couldn't do anything after Clarky made me chewie.

I think I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say we hope you play again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back