Werewolf Boncer's Not so Basic Werewolf - Day 4

Remove this Banner Ad

IM KID FREE
oh man - first time? I bet you're going to get so wild, but then realise you're ******* exhausted, and then want to go to bed early and finally get a good night's sleep

oh man - first time? I bet you're going to get so wild, but then realise you're ******* exhausted, and then want to go to bed early and finally get a good night's sleep
Nah. Had a couple of nights. Grandparents are the best.

Curious on feedback about letting posts be edited/deleted. Majority of you seemed to think it was a fun change?
Yeah I liked it. I think there should be some tightening though with editing posts which have votes in them. Might be best to dissuade people from editing their votes.

I think the dynamic of multi-roles was a good twist however it leaves little hope for the village as 9/10 the double-agent will choose evil. Perhaps some balancing might help with that.

Think it generally helps evil as things are more chaotic/info can be less trusted.
This + the double agency, yeah they were a lock to win. Was just a matter of when, not if.

Curious on feedback about letting posts be edited/deleted. Majority of you seemed to think it was a fun change?
Not a big fan of it. I take some notes as the game progresses, but don’t want to re-read 50 pages to look for additional information.

To correct a typo, or like I did for the lynch post to bold it, yes.

i like it- i don’t really take much notice of what’s going on anymore and i think this evens the deck with the nerds who take notes and maintain spreadsheet and whatnot

Yeah I liked it. I think there should be some tightening though with editing posts which have votes in them. Might be best to dissuade people from editing their votes.

I think the dynamic of multi-roles was a good twist however it leaves little hope for the village as 9/10 the double-agent will choose evil. Perhaps some balancing might help with that.
I did think the village was up against it. It's why I wanted more village numbers, if we'd hit the 30 odd we got last game the sheer weight of numbers would've evened it out.

It's funny about the double agent though. We only had 2 and 1 picked evil, 1 picked to go it alone. If I was Vig/Evil for instance I'd go Vig. Kill 1 night one, the other night 2 and get my head lynched day 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did think the village was up against it. It's why I wanted more village numbers, if we'd hit the 30 odd we got last game the sheer weight of numbers would've evened it out.

It's funny about the double agent though. We only had 2 and 1 picked evil, 1 picked to go it alone. If I was Vig/Evil for instance I'd go Vig. Kill 1 night one, the other night 2 and get my head lynched day 3.
Was saying in the wolf pm Serial killer/flog playing good would be the ultimate combo. You'd be invincible.

You post differently when evil.
Happy to be noticed.

I've played four games in fairness and the first two, when I was village, I was still trying to figure out what was going on. Curious to see how you read me when I'm village next.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back