James Kerr

Senior List
Feb 12, 2007
The Royal
AFL Club
Geelong
Darley for premiers. Let's get it on.

203.gif

The Bloods have signed Melton South Young gun Lachlan Watkins for 2020! Another huge loss for the panthers after losing his younger brother jack to the EDFL last year.

Wow that’s massive, not good losing your gun kids

Especially when he won there B&F in 2018 and is a key back. Really good player. Why has South allowed a player of his caliber to leave.
I know a few EDFL clubs were talking to him but balked at his asking price. Definitely can play but was asking a lot.

Especially when he won there B&F in 2018 and is a key back. Really good player. Why has South allowed a player of his caliber to leave.
I know a few EDFL clubs were talking to him but balked at his asking price. Definitely can play but was asking a lot.
He got what he wanted four digit number

Yep and some. 👍👍👍👍

I’m not sure it’s good leaving your junior club especially after they have picked up a few and will improve but I guess $$ and the chance to play finals is an obvious attraction.
Yeah it’s come at a bit of a shock to the club we think there should be a couple more recruits this week and if we land them fingers crossed Puts us in a posistion to be very competitive this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haven’t lost a few aswell.

north city signing Richardson and glover handy players

Darley a little quiet.
Richo is in an off field capacity,
Hotchin, Nash x2 and O'Brien with be handy ins as well from a North perspective, the departure of Young will hurt though.

Matt Medcraft, Dan Toman, Hayden Ross, Tyson Lever & Tom Cree.

Have a fair bit of depth Sunbury. Midfield bats pretty deep. Reckon they had 70+ on the track first night. If Maksymow can get a full pre season under his belt, might get back to his best. hasn’t done one for quite a few years I’ve heard.

Have a fair bit of depth Sunbury. Midfield bats pretty deep. Reckon they had 70+ on the track first night. If Maksymow can get a full pre season under his belt, might get back to his best. hasn’t done one for quite a few years I’ve heard.

Maksymow hasn’t done a pre season because he’s been hiding from the law..bloke should be in the clink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back