Injury Bennell season done

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't you got a membership to microwave? :)
No. What would microwaving achieve except a messy microwave and a stinky kitchen? I'm just cancelling my membership and have already emailed the club.

He's worse!
Has no choice but to go with the heart and emotional horseshite cos there's nothing in the head!

That may be true a bit.

But he reminds me of that guy in the corner of every pub yelling at the tv. He may be a little dumb but there's something comforting about that type of supporter, we've all been around these types. For a guy like that to become the chief sports writer of a newspaper and to be on an AFL program it's a true Cinderella story, well that's how I see it anyway.

While I'm being Robbo's devils advocate I like also the dynamic of Robbo and Gerald, I liken them to Spock and Captain Kirk. Gerald is all reason and logic while Robbo is all passion and instinct. The obvious differences gives us two different perspectives on a topic and while both flawed at times (always Robbo) they usually come to the right answer in the end.

Excellent. Now the club really wont care what you think.
Pffft! As if they cared anyway. If they did, they would respond to my emails like they used to in the dark days when keeping members mattered to them.

Pffft! As if they cared anyway. If they did, they would respond to my emails like they used to in the dark days when keeping members mattered to them.
Maybe this is why they are doing everything possible to get you to quit your membership. They got sick of responding to your emails and thought it would be easier (and cheaper) to get rid of you as a member rather than having a staff member respond to your emails.
I reckon if they knew that all it would take is signing Danyle for an extra 2 years, we'd still be based in Freo beyond 2018.

Don Quixote with out a beard and a Freo membership just doesn't seem right Reg.:(
There are a lot of things about this season that don't seem right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gerald is all reason and logic while Robbo is all passion and instinct
He's a Gerard,and I didn't think his commentary on Lyon's departure from the Saints and arrival at Freo, in any way resembled either 'reasonable' or 'logical',neither do I believe Slobbo's rabid ranting about 'Harley??Sounds like he's a Junkie!!' is either 'instinctive' or 'passionate'.
I do look forward to Slobbo going back to yelling at the tele from the corner of the pub though.Just please ...not every pub.
Or any pub in WA.:eek:

He's a Gerard,and I didn't think his commentary on Lyon's departure from the Saints and arrival at Freo, in any way resembled either 'reasonable' or 'logical',neither do I believe Slobbo's rabid ranting about 'Harley??Sounds like he's a Junkie!!' is either 'instinctive' or 'passionate'.
I do look forward to Slobbo going back to yelling at the tele from the corner of the pub though.Just please ...not every pub.
Or any pub in WA.:eek:

haha a poor man's Spock and Kirk I should have said.

Not a fan of 360 then Scon :oops:

Maybe this is why they are doing everything possible to get you to quit your membership. They got sick of responding to your emails and thought it would be easier (and cheaper) to get rid of you as a member rather than having a staff member respond to your emails.
I reckon if they knew that all it would take is signing Danyle for an extra 2 years, we'd still be based in Freo beyond 2018.
hqdefault.jpg

Tim Gossage at 1:50 "I stand to be corrected on this, but Harley Bennell has been living with Ross Lyon....I know he's been living with him but not so sure now."

Went over for dinner and stayed??

via @audioBoom

What did you say to them?
I told them that signing Danyle Pearce for two years would be a ludicrous decision and that the future of the club is our youth, not players who have lost the ability to influence a game. I let them know that I would not be renewing my membership if they went that way. I didn't really expect that it would make much of a difference, but I thought they might have at least responded in some way.

I told them that signing Danyle Pearce for two years would be a ludicrous decision and that the future of the club is our youth, not players who have lost the ability to influence a game. I let them know that I would not be renewing my membership if they went that way. I didn't really expect that it would make much of a difference, but I thought they might have at least responded in some way.

Your feedback probably prompted them to give him a two year contract ;)

Cbf finding it but didn't Lyon say repeatedly all the way back in pre-season that Harley came in with problems with his calf and the club intended to take it slowly with him to take the "long term view?"

The template is McPharlin. Putting in the work early to sort a players soft tissue injuries for the long term.

If Harley isn't playing AFL games does he even get drug tested?

Tim Gossage at 1:50 "I stand to be corrected on this, but Harley Bennell has been living with Ross Lyon....I know he's been living with him but not so sure now."

Went over for dinner and stayed??

via @audioBoom
That backs up a rumour I have heard.
Apparently Someone has seen Harley and Ross down at the bowling alley and said Ross was bowling gutter balls but Harley got a few turkeys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back