Ballarat Football League - 2006-2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Football League

We aren't anything except the 2008 Premiers!!!!!!

Who did we beat again in the 2008 Grand Final? Oh thats right darley. Who lost the 2008 Grand Final reserves? Thats right Darley.

Losers.:D
Couldnt care less oracle i dont dwell on the past, pre season has started so to me its all about next year bring on 09!

oh okay fair enough bud you do that,
and next time i see you on "street talk" i can happily say thats that scumbag from Darley whos greatest achievment in life is being a classic darley choker...
At least im a proud Darley supporter, who do you follow you dont mention that anywhere?

Will Darley lose anyone this year? With 4 senior players signed on and only Hutchy gone, surely guys that struggled to even get a game in the 2s last year would not be looking like getting a game at all this year, and the blokes on the fringe looking to prove themselves might have very limited opportunities to crack the 1s side. Also heard there is guys from hoppers training and blokes that didn't play last year all looking to make teams..... Will Darley have to field 2 magoo sides to give everyone a game?

Will Darley lose anyone this year? With 4 senior players signed on and only Hutchy gone, surely guys that struggled to even get a game in the 2s last year would not be looking like getting a game at all this year, and the blokes on the fringe looking to prove themselves might have very limited opportunities to crack the 1s side. Also heard there is guys from hoppers training and blokes that didn't play last year all looking to make teams..... Will Darley have to field 2 magoo sides to give everyone a game?
I don't think that is a bad problem to have from a club point of view.
If fringe players want to leave to make sure they get a game somewhere, then good luck to them, they are always welcome back. But I think most, if not all will stay, they will all get a game at some stage. No doubt there will be injuries.
With plenty of numbers and quality juniors, and only 5 or 6 out of towners, the club is in a fairly good position.

I don't think that is a bad problem to have from a club point of view.
If fringe players want to leave to make sure they get a game somewhere, then good luck to them, they are always welcome back. But I think most, if not all will stay, they will all get a game at some stage. No doubt there will be injuries.
With plenty of numbers and quality juniors, and only 5 or 6 out of towners, the club is in a fairly good position.

Gee low income pensioners getting centrelink bonuses, numbers at Darley really makes a good xmas for all the darley faithfull. Don't choke on any xmas crackle though!!!

We aren't anything except the 2008 Premiers!!!!!!

Who did we beat again in the 2008 Grand Final? Oh thats right darley. Who lost the 2008 Grand Final reserves? Thats right Darley.

Losers.:D

i thought u were leaving if sutts was playing?

this choke sh*t is old now man, get over it.
Not really, the choke tag stayed with East point for a long time so to say it's old for Darley would be incorrect, it would stay until you win a flag i'd assume Da Wog? Would you agree?

Looks like Darley & Sunbury are leading the charge with recruiting... KA, have you any names on sunbury recruits?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really, the choke tag stayed with East point for a long time so to say it's old for Darley would be incorrect, it would stay until you win a flag i'd assume Da Wog? Would you agree?

Looks like Darley & Sunbury are leading the charge with recruiting... KA, have you any names on sunbury recruits?

Robertson, Climas, James, Petran & Blade

Sorry Darley boys! You were here all year with who was that man, the legend, chief, saying that the cup had been engraved already. Fools like da wog and other writers who have disappeared have to take your medicine. Collingwood & Port adelaide all copped it with the choker tag until they one a flag. Funny, they share the same colours as darley:D

gordon. I forgot to mention the low income payment was providing your supporters with the opportunity to buy more crowbars for burgs!!!!

Oracle rules KA & Darley

I was not going to answer you but seeing you rule me I will:

They are the football type of players.

Its a football forum so I would have to go with - football.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! The only thing funnier is you trying to get up out of a chair!!!!!

Sorry Darley boys! You were here all year with who was that man, the legend, chief, saying that the cup had been engraved already. Fools like da wog and other writers who have disappeared have to take your medicine. Collingwood & Port adelaide all copped it with the choker tag until they one a flag. Funny, they share the same colours as darley:D

gordon. I forgot to mention the low income payment was providing your supporters with the opportunity to buy more crowbars for burgs!!!!

Oracle rules KA & Darley
I remember another thing the chief did all year and that was shut you down and just like then you still dont have a good comeback, maybe the chief would still be on here if sooks like you didnt keep complaining about him putting you back in your box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back