Opinion AUSTRALIAN Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a quick note about how unlikely what you are claiming is (I'm assuming you're suggesting this is vaccine caused) - people exposed to radiation from atomic bombs did not develop cancers this quickly

I don’t know if it is.

But we should be asking the question.

Again, from the Australian Journal of General Practice:

Recipients of two or more injections of the mRNA vaccines display a class switch to IgG4 antibodies. Abnormally high levels of IgG4 might cause autoimmune diseases, promote cancer growth, autoimmune myocarditis and other IgG 4-related diseases.

Good article on why allowing the government (or kirky ) to define "misinformation" is a really bad idea.

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Just a quick note about how unlikely what you are claiming is (I'm assuming you're suggesting this is vaccine caused) - people exposed to radiation from atomic bombs did not develop cancers this quickly

An asteroid could land in the Gulf St Vincent tomorrow and he’d be in here desperately trying to convince us all it was a vaccine side effect.

Last edited:
An asteroid could land in the Gulf St Vincent tomorrow and he’d be in here desperately trying to convince us all it was a vaccine side effect.

We can thank the medical science and public health messages world for the increase in life expectancy from around 60 years to now mid 70’s (worldwide) since the 1950’s.

And god forbid we even make comparisons to the 17th-19th centuries or earlier.

The freedom of speech / Twitter discussion is interesting.

The article MrKK shared raised some good points. I’m not sure what value there is in people seeing footage of that priest getting stabbed, and can see the potential for harm in radicalising young people by exposing them to this kind of content. Equally, I don’t like the idea of a single government bureaucrat having nebulous powers to pull content off social media as they see fit. But where is the line?

It’s clear that different people mean different things when they call for "free speech", and even the most hardcore advocates usually believe in limiting some speech - whether they admit to it or not.

For some, the line is drawn at racism and other forms of bigotry, others may draw the line at defamation, blackmail, threats of violence, or spreading conspiracy theories and misinformation with capacity to cause harm to others. Some of these lines are clearly defined by law.

For Musk the line seems to be “things which humiliate me personally”, having banned/suspended a number of accounts and deleted/suppressed tweets that criticised him since taking over Twitter.

He’s a massive hypocrite on this if you ask me.

There's also a huge difference between criticising or disagreeing with someone’s opinion and silencing them. The two are often conflated when this discussion comes up, usually by the more narcissistic and thin-skinned types who can't stomach having their opinions challenged. “You can’t say anything anymore” 🎻 Cry me a f***ing river.

Question: Do you think a sudden increase in cancers and excess deaths since 2021 happening right alongside this finding….

Recipients of two or more injections of the mRNA vaccines display a class switch to IgG4 antibodies. Abnormally high levels of IgG4 might cause autoimmune diseases, promote cancer growth, autoimmune myocarditis and other IgG 4-related diseases

….should warrant further investigation?

Yes/no/maybe?

1715299067871.gif

There's also a huge difference between criticising or disagreeing with someone’s opinion and silencing them. The two are often conflated when this discussion comes up, usually by the more narcissistic and thin-skinned types who can't stomach having their opinions challenged. “You can’t say anything anymore” 🎻 Cry me a f***ing river.

So the people who freedom of speech — for all — are the thin-skinned ones.

And the people who want words that hurt their feelings banned are the resilient ones.

That’s not like you to totally invert the reality of a situation.

So the people who freedom of speech — for all — are the thin-skinned ones.

And the people who want words that hurt their feelings banned are the resilient ones.

That’s not like you to totally invert the reality of a situation.

Unsurprisingly you’ve completely missed the point.

As I said, there’s a huge difference between criticising or disagreeing with someone’s opinion and silencing them entirely.

Having your opinion challenged does not in any way mean you’re being cancelled or having your freedom of speech curtailed.

Yes, if you can’t handle your opinions being challenged then you are thin skinned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you seriously not understand why it is actually being discontinued? Wow. Anyway back to your anti vax rabbit hole.

It was actually pulled in Australia over a year ago, well before AZ decided to discontinue it (for “business purposes” lmao).

AstraZeneca is no longer available in Australia from 21 March 2023.

AstraZeneca is no longer available in Australia​

There was a link between the AstraZeneca vaccine and a rare but serious side effect called thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS).

AstraZeneca is no longer available in Australia from 21 March 2023, so no further cases of AstraZeneca-related TTS can occur in Australia.

AdelaideNow has published an interactive rolling graph showing the increases in cancer rates since 1983.

Bone cancer stays extremely stable for 38 years from 1983 to 2021.

Between 2021 and 2023 it rises 3400%

View attachment 1982687
View attachment 1982688
View attachment 1982690

Should probably look into the reasons for this, and try to address the cause then, shouldn't we?

I mean, jumping to conclusions based on correlation would be the most simple of mistakes. Don't you agree?

The freedom of speech / Twitter discussion is interesting.

The article MrKK shared raised some good points. I’m not sure what value there is in people seeing footage of that priest getting stabbed, and can see the potential for harm in radicalising young people by exposing them to this kind of content. Equally, I don’t like the idea of a single government bureaucrat having nebulous powers to pull content off social media as they see fit. But where is the line?

It’s clear that different people mean different things when they call for "free speech", and even the most hardcore advocates usually believe in limiting some speech - whether they admit to it or not.

For some, the line is drawn at racism and other forms of bigotry, others may draw the line at defamation, blackmail, threats of violence, or spreading conspiracy theories and misinformation with capacity to cause harm to others. Some of these lines are clearly defined by law.

For Musk the line seems to be “things which humiliate me personally”, having banned/suspended a number of accounts and deleted/suppressed tweets that criticised him since taking over Twitter.

He’s a massive hypocrite on this if you ask me.

The additional problem is the ease in which misinformation can be spread (make things up, create a graph, fake a source, et voila), as compared to the effort required to debunk misinformation (real data and research, fact checking, expert opinion, etc). The scale is not balanced between the two.

But there is no simple solution to the problem. I imagine there never will be.

Should probably look into the reasons for this, and try to address the cause then, shouldn't we?

I mean, jumping to conclusions based on correlation would be the most simple of mistakes. Don't you agree?

Absolutely. Will they though?

I think we should also look into this, don’t you agree?

“Recipients of two or more injections of the mRNA vaccines display a class switch to IgG4 antibodies. Abnormally high levels of IgG4 might cause autoimmune diseases, promote cancer growth, autoimmune myocarditis and other IgG 4-related diseases.”

Absolutely. Will they though?

I think we should also look into this, don’t you agree?

“Recipients of two or more injections of the mRNA vaccines display a class switch to IgG4 antibodies. Abnormally high levels of IgG4 might cause autoimmune diseases, promote cancer growth, autoimmune myocarditis and other IgG 4-related diseases.”

Yes, I do agree. Every side-effect of every vaccine, particularly serious side-effects, should be studied and a risk-benefit analysis conducted. That may require intermediary measures to cease its use if the early indicators are serious enough and regular enough to do so. I'm not sure why you think I wouldn't agree with that?

Yes, I do agree. Every side-effect of every vaccine, particularly serious side-effects, should be studied and a risk-benefit analysis conducted. That may require intermediary measures to cease its use if the early indicators are serious enough and regular enough to do so. I'm not sure why you think I wouldn't agree with that?

Because if you agree with that than you should agree that it should never have been mandated on people.

It was actually pulled in Australia over a year ago, well before AZ decided to discontinue it (for “business purposes” lmao).

AstraZeneca is no longer available in Australia from 21 March 2023.

AstraZeneca is no longer available in Australia​

There was a link between the AstraZeneca vaccine and a rare but serious side effect called thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS).

AstraZeneca is no longer available in Australia from 21 March 2023, so no further cases of AstraZeneca-related TTS can occur in Australia.
Thst was well known years ago but, as I said, do you really understand why it has been discontinued. I don’t think you do.

White Nstionalist and proven liar, Tucker Carlson doing an Australian tour with Clive Palmer, supported by the Mineralology foundation ( of course)
He wants to fix our country.
What a joke.
No one wants that US craziness to take over here, surely.
Of course a few on here might be lining up for front row tickets.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back