Opinion AUSTRALIAN Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d have to think even the Branch Covidians would now at least be asking the question about a possible causal link, no?

From the Australian Journal of General Practice a few weeks ago:

Recipients of two or more injections of the mRNA vaccines display a class switch to IgG4 antibodies. Abnormally high levels of IgG4 might cause autoimmune diseases, promote cancer growth, autoimmune myocarditis and other IgG 4-related diseases.

This from The Advertiser today. And yes, you guessed it, the experts are “baffled”

Experts call for cancer service support as young Australian patient numbers soar

Medical experts are sounding the alarm as a predicted epidemic of cancer in under 50s threatens to overwhelm the country’s GPs and blow out hospital wait times.

Opposition spokeswoman for preventive health Penny Pratt told The Advertiser that early onset cancer projections – which are rising in the hundreds each year – were “alarming” given pre-existing pressures on the health system.

Alarmingly, it found the number of people who die from their conditions could rise by about 20 per cent.

What’s causing this? Recent research Taussig Cancer Institute in the US suggests our cells are ageing faster than ever due to a rise in stressful sedentary lifestyles and poor food choices. But really, the rise has doctors baffled and in March it was announced that Government-funded researchers at top universities in the US and UK will receive up to $25 million over five years to investigate.

If you're very quiet you can hear Kirky trawling the internet trying to find something to discredit the Australian institute of Health and Welfare.

He's checking the credentials of everyone that works there, who is on the board etc etc.

I believe he discovered the janitor went to see Jordan Peterson last time he was in Australia!

If you're very quiet you can hear Kirky trawling the internet trying to find something to discredit the Australian institute of Health and Welfare.

He's checking the credentials of everyone that works there, who is on the board etc etc.

I believe he discovered the janitor went to see Jordan Peterson last time he was in Australia!

Why would I waste my time doing that? A few of you would tho.
The truly amazing thing is nobody could’ve seen this coming!

Did you actually read it?

Can you comprehend the words “very rare cases”.

Why would I waste my time doing that? A few of you would tho.

Did you actually read it?

Can you comprehend the words “very rare cases”.

Common enough to remove the product from circulation worldwide.

Common enough for the Australian government to discontinue the product a year ago.

Reminder: this product was mandated on people to feed their families, to travel, go to a football game, to get a haircut…

So now we have a whooping cough epidemic, in part because:
The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted the cyclical pattern and weakened immune systems.

Griffith University Director of Infectious Diseases and Immunology Nigel McMillan said respiratory viruses were "coming back with a vengeance" because people weren't exposed to them during the lockdowns of the COVID-19 pandemic.

We're going to be paying for the folly of our 2020 decisions with economic and medical issues for a long time.

So now we have a whooping cough epidemic, in part because:

We're going to be paying for the folly of our 2020 decisions with economic and medical issues for a long time.

Lol
Still blaming a few weeks lockdowns. It’s more likely that repeated covid infections are battering immune systems. God help you lot if something like H5N1 starts human to human spread. You’ll be dropping like flies but hey at least you didn’t have to stay home for a few weeks. 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol
Still blaming a few weeks lockdowns. It’s more likely that repeated covid infections are battering immune systems. God help you lot if something like H5N1 starts human to human spread. You’ll be dropping like flies but hey at least you didn’t have to stay home for a few weeks. 🤣
Take it up with the bloke quoted in the article, Griffith University Director of Infectious Diseases and Immunology Nigel McMillan. I thought we were meant to listen to the medical experts?

For letting it rip. Yes we will.
Wow, I didn't know there were still people clinging to Zero Covid as a permanent solution in 2024. Even Devi Sridhar gave that up.

Pfizer has agreed to settle more than 10,000 lawsuits alleging it it of hiding the cancer risks of its heartburn drug Zantac.

The financial details have not been revealed but pharma rival Sanofi agreed to pay more than $100million to resolve 4,000 Zantac-cancer claims last nonth.

The over-the-counter pill was pulled in the US in 2020 after animal studies found a key ingredient released 'probable human carcinogens'.

Take it up with the bloke quoted in the article, Griffith University Director of Infectious Diseases and Immunology Nigel McMillan. I thought we were meant to listen to the medical experts?

Wow, I didn't know there were still people clinging to Zero Covid as a permanent solution in 2024. Even Devi Sridhar gave that up.
Dictator Dan loved this idea.

1715222100807.png

There's an interesting article in the Fairfax Media today, discussing a new nuclear power plant & storage facility, which recently opened in Finland.
https://www.smh.com.au/environment/...high-level-nuclear-waste-20240502-p5foi9.html

The nuclear reactor is the first new reactor to be built in Europe in 15 years. It was expected to open in 2009 - it's opening now, 15 years late and 8 Billion Euro over budget. Many of the delays were due to the lack of an experienced workforce, because the construction of nuclear reactors is so rare (in Europe at least).

The same kinds of delays & cost overruns could be expected if a nuclear reactor was built in Australia. Given that this is Finland's 5th nuclear reactor, and Australia has no experience in operating them, there is a very high expectation that costs & delays would be even worse here.

There's an interesting article in the Fairfax Media today, discussing a new nuclear power plant & storage facility, which recently opened in Finland.
https://www.smh.com.au/environment/...high-level-nuclear-waste-20240502-p5foi9.html

The nuclear reactor is the first new reactor to be built in Europe in 15 years. It was expected to open in 2009 - it's opening now, 15 years late and 8 Billion Euro over budget. Many of the delays were due to the lack of an experienced workforce, because the construction of nuclear reactors is so rare (in Europe at least).

The same kinds of delays & cost overruns could be expected if a nuclear reactor was built in Australia. Given that this is Finland's 5th nuclear reactor, and Australia has no experience in operating them, there is a very high expectation that costs & delays would be even worse here.

Yes, only 15 years late.

First it has to be legislated first (good luck getting that thru the Senate) and second, all states have banned. So good luck Mr Potato Head.

Methinks this is another brain frat by Mr Potato Head to appease the right wing base.

AdelaideNow has published an interactive rolling graph showing the increases in cancer rates since 1983.

Bone cancer stays extremely stable for 38 years from 1983 to 2021.

Between 2021 and 2023 it rises 3400%

View attachment 1982687
View attachment 1982688
View attachment 1982690

Just a quick note about how unlikely what you are claiming is (I'm assuming you're suggesting this is vaccine caused) - people exposed to radiation from atomic bombs did not develop cancers this quickly

A-bomb data allow us to determine the briefest interval from radiation exposure to cancer diagnosis. For leukemias, this is about 2 years, and for solid cancers, about 10 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back