Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thon has played his last game in the green and gold it appears. Has been named in South Sudan’s extended squad and apparently we aren’t standing in his way - explains his absence from our own squad. Makur also named, so the future of Aussie hoops is no longer Maker. 😢

Thon has played his last game in the green and gold it appears. Has been named in South Sudan’s extended squad and apparently we aren’t standing in his way - explains his absence from our own squad. Makur also named, so the future of Aussie hoops is no longer Maker. 😢

We’ll always have this

IMG_8588.jpeg

Good luck to him

Good for him and I understand why he wants to play for South Sudan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know the South Sudanese team very well, but i'm going to guess they'll probably set an all time length/wingspan record. They have a good genetic base for basketball.
Some interesting names on the list for sure in that regard. Bol Bol is one.

See hoping we see Thon in the nbl one day

4 Australians playing in this DAL v OKC semi final, and playing real minutes. Can recall when having just a coule of players in the NBA, even if not playing much, was an achievement.
You counting Kyrie? Cos I can only see 3

Shout out to the Gangurrus for booking their ticket to Paris

I admit I had to Google gangurrus.

4 Australians playing in this DAL v OKC semi final, and playing real minutes. Can recall when having just a coule of players in the NBA, even if not playing much, was an achievement.

Spot on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back