Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not surprising, but unfortunate that he hasn’t came on as expected.
Yeah the article I read stated his offence stagnated this season and he now needs to improve his strength as well as scoring power.

If anyone checks his stats they show he is the most inconsistent young player Ive seen. Quite a few zero point games then a few games later he puts up solid numbers.
Yeah, he’s still shown flashes for sure but there’s a lot of work that needs to be done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this even a very slight possibility?

Apparently a player can switch countries if both countries agree to it?
There has been players that have played for the Boomers then switched to South Sudan.

Personally I don't think he will even seriously consider it this late in his career, but he has expressed interest in the past.
I'd surprised if Goorjian has the b**ls to even reach out to him and offer him a spot.
With such strong USA team, a player like Irving could be the difference to challenging them.

Last edited:
Kyrie is a ******* and Australia doesn't need poison like that pull on a Boomers jersey.

Besides, I doubt the USA would clear him to play for Australia.

If we can sliding doors it off to an alternate reality…I’d love to see Goorj and the gang handle Kyrie. 😂😂😂

If Kyrie can be unhappy playing with LeBron or KD then he'll find a way to be toxic in the Boomers locker room. Hard pass.
I'm well and truly in the this won't happen club but in the very unlikely event he does want to play for us then I think having two teammates from the Mavs (Obviously Green and Exum) would go a long towards helping him adjust to the Boomers environment.

I also think if he did end up playing (again highly unlikely) then we wouldn't be able to select Mattisse who's very popular with Bommers players and staff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back