Aussies Abroad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm shocked glover is getting a move to championship. Very good at making errors can see this ending up going the way of Michael Theo however good luck to him

Gee the manager at Leicester must hate Harry Soutar.. he can't even get on the match day squad.. He clearly is a good player but it must be a personal issue

His team lost but Garang Kuol started and scored a good goal outside the box

Linked it so the video starts at his goal.

Edit - Metcalfe with a screamer too, good wekend for the Aussies

Going back a bit but what the actual F happened to Massimo Lluonogo?

With Tottenham and the world at his feet, asian cup player of the tournament and then it was as if he died as he just dropped off the face of the earth in any meaningful way
Injuries, was unfit and was completely out of form.

Pretty amazing career recovery at 31. Back in national team and his club team currently on track to return to the prem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate this, happens way too often with our players. There's no way in hell Bayern think he's good enough to play for them, they wanna develop him and see if they can make profit one day. Meanwhile there's a good chance his career just flops. Happens with every Australian kid these days

I hate this, happens way too often with our players. There's no way in hell Bayern think he's good enough to play for them, they wanna develop him and see if they can make profit one day. Meanwhile there's a good chance his career just flops. Happens with every Australian kid these days
If he gets to use Bayern's facilities in pre-season and then finds a good loan club, it's better than staying at Adelaide United.

Whats the chances of Harry Souttar finding a new club in January? His to much of a talent just sitting on the bench in the Championship. Has to be a clash between him and coach

Whats the chances of Harry Souttar finding a new club in January? His to much of a talent just sitting on the bench in the Championship. Has to be a clash between him and coach
I think the chances are decent, even if it's a half season loan.

I think the chances are decent, even if it's a half season loan.
As your a Liverpool fan like me, I wouldn't mind him as a back up and replacing JM as his gone.. id be happy with Virgil and Konate as the 2 main men with Harry there as a backup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back