Aussies Abroad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordan Bos has his move to Belgium confirmed. Record breaking transfer fee for an Australian (I think it's $1.6m).

Jordan Bos has his move to Belgium confirmed. Record breaking transfer fee for an Australian (I think it's $1.6m).

I'd still rather be asking for more. We get taken for a ride in Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soutter going back to the championship maybe?

Looking very likely.

That move has been a bit of a disaster for him. Lost his starting spot when Rodgers was sacked and hasn't been able to reclaim it.

Will be very interesting to see whether he moves to another club in the PL or stays put.

Finally a smart transfer. Belgium has a good development program and a path to the first team..

What would be better for him? Loan him out eg to Championship team? Or keep trying and crack in the 1st team?

I'd say a loan out to the Championship at this stage.

But that can all change over the summer depending on who comes in and who goes out.

The fact DeZerbi has him on the bench shows that he rates him though.

I'd say a loan out to the Championship at this stage.

But that can all change over the summer depending on who comes in and who goes out.

The fact DeZerbi has him on the bench shows that he rates him though.
Brighton's the one club where you could be 22, playing in the reserves or on loan and still come in and be a gun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back