Aussies Abroad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

As your a Liverpool fan like me, I wouldn't mind him as a back up and replacing JM as his gone.. id be happy with Virgil and Konate as the 2 main men with Harry there as a backup
😂 Mate he's not good enough for Liverpool or play in any style like what Liverpool need.

😂 Mate he's not good enough for Liverpool or play in any style like what Liverpool need.
Plus he'd need to get the Scouse taint off every time he came back b

I think he would be a ok option for Liverpool.. We don't always recruit the exact best player in the comp, Jurgen has chosen players to fill a role... eg look at Endo... his playing bloody awesome since his made the move... even Joel Matip, it's about playing the Liverpool way..
Yes he wouldn't be a start up player at Liverpool but him playing on the bench as the 3rd CB, he would probably play more game time than he would at Leicester..

The chances him going to Liverpool is less than 2% anyway.. id just love to see an Australian playing for Liverpool 😔

I think he would be a ok option for Liverpool.. We don't always recruit the exact best player in the comp, Jurgen has chosen players to fill a role... eg look at Endo... his playing bloody awesome since his made the move... even Joel Matip, it's about playing the Liverpool way..
Yes he wouldn't be a start up player at Liverpool but him playing on the bench as the 3rd CB, he would probably play more game time than he would at Leicester..

The chances him going to Liverpool is less than 2% anyway.. id just love to see an Australian playing for Liverpool 😔
Liverpool play a high line that needs pacey defenders. A 6'8 championship level CB would get destroyed playing for you

I understand that.. loved watching Matty Ryan in his couple of games for arsenal

Good for him. A great opportunity, and hopefully one that gives him a longer go at it than his previous management appointments.

Given what we know about Harry over the last 25 years, I'm a little surprised that he's moving to Japan - but either way, I think we're going to know within 12 months whether he's an untapped coaching talent who has had rubbish luck to date, or whether he was just a great player who didn't understand the game deeply enough to lead others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back