Teams Atlanta Falcons - The Dirty Birds

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I though we were supposed to be sh!t this season, but so far we have been competitive in every game and won half of them. Although, six games in and I’ve noticed that the entire NFC is sh!t, so perhaps there are different levels of sh!tiness this season and our sh!t doesn’t stink as much as others.

I though we were supposed to be sh!t this season, but so far we have been competitive in every game and won half of them. Although, six games in and I’ve noticed that the entire NFC is sh!t, so perhaps there are different levels of sh!tiness this season and our sh!t doesn’t stink as much as others.
We aren't getting Stroud or Young anymore. Hopefully start rebuilding our pass rush instead.

Remember when the 7-9 Seahawks beat the 11-5 Saints in the wildcard round? Pepperidge Farm remembers
I also remember when the 7-8-1 Panthers beat the 11-5 Cardinals in the wildcard round.

Though, Beast Mode crotch grab to the Saints was a fun moment

Watched the Carolina game and Mariota was absolutely dogshit. I would like a QB that is willing to pass to Pitts. It’s time to make Ridder the starting QB.
No way of telling if he's any good until we start him. I'm still not 100% clear on the year so far.. playing all the young receivers and not targeting them is bizarre.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back