ALBO-MEME-SEE meme day - 26th April 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm being a bit of a bully coming in here and laughing at you and what you've been told to think is funny, and poking fun of your state of permanent offence.

I'll leave you and our other resident Murdoch drones to your very funny thread :thumbsu:
The original idea for this will have come from some Barclay McGain style Young Lib online somewhere, nothing surer. He's stopped jerking off at the thought of drowning refugees for five minutes and come up with this work of art.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm being a bit of a bully coming in here and laughing at you and what you've been told to think is funny, and poking fun of your state of permanent offence.

I'll leave you and our other resident Murdoch drones to your very funny thread :thumbsu:
That's for the laugh Grin. Never change.

The original idea for this will have come from some Barclay McGain style Young Lib online somewhere, nothing surer. He's stopped jerking off at the thought of drowning refugees for five minutes and come up with this work of art.
Which our resident Murdoch drones reposted and thought themselves very clever and funny. Which is funny in itself, which was my point.

I seem to have caused great offence in pointing this out, which is unfortunately very easy to do with this mob :(

Which our resident Murdoch drones reposted and thought themselves very clever and funny. Which is funny in itself, which was my point.

I seem to have caused great offence in pointing this out, which is unfortunately very easy to do with this mob :(
You should probably stop using Murdoch drones in every post. You're starting to sound a little unhinged.

You should probably stop using Murdoch drones in every post. You're starting to sound a little unhinged.
Thanks for the advice brother, I'll take it onboard :thumbsu:

Just checking: was that humour? Will I cause great offence if I don't laugh along? Or was it a moment of genuine concern and empathy for your fellow poster?

Just taking the piss. Of course Murdoch drones don't have the capacity for genuine concern and empathy :p

Thanks for the advice brother, I'll take it onboard :thumbsu:

Just checking: was that humour? Will I cause great offence if I don't laugh along? Or was it a moment of genuine concern and empathy for your fellow poster?

Just taking the piss. Of course Murdoch drones don't have the capacity for genuine concern and empathy :p
That makes two of us.

When the pm brags about getting memes of himself removed from the internet, it is a natural reaction to post more memes. Thinking this is the work of some political activist just shows how out of touch you are, just like your hero Albo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back