ALBO-MEME-SEE meme day - 26th April 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes Albo complaining about having his head superimposed onto other people's bodies and using it as an excuse for censorship is indeed sad.
I would have thought that a salt of the earth type fella like Albo would have a sense of humour.

Says the eternal winger.
Stop making stuff up Stoksta. Making fun of dumb wingnuts isn't winging. You poor wining victimised Murdoch drones really do live in a fantasy world 😂

Guessing the was your attempt at comedy.
Guess it was.
But at least it's not mindlessly regurgitating, verbatim, what your overlords have told you to think is funny :thumbsu:

Stop making stuff up Stoksta. Making fun of dumb wingnuts isn't winging. You wining Murdoch drones really do live in a fantasy world 😂

Guess it was.
But at least it's not mindlessly regurgitating, verbatim, what your overlords have told you to think is funny :thumbsu:
t's a thread about Albo memes mate and here you are getting offended by it. Lighten up a bit mate. Not everything needs to be tribal.

t's a thread about Albo memes mate and here you are getting offended by it. Lighten up a bit mate. Not everything needs to be tribal.
I'm not offended by humourless memes. I'm just amused at you Murdoch drones, and what you've been instructed to think is funny.
I'm honestly not trying to offended you. Although I do accept that you righties are in a permanent state of highly offended and outraged :)

Take your own advice and lighten up friend. Give it a go. You'll be a happier, much less winey person :thumbsu:

I'm not offended by humourless memes. I'm just amused at you Murdoch drones, and what you've been instructed to think is funny.
I'm honestly not trying to offended you. Although I do accept that you righties are in a permanent state of highly offended and outrage :)

Take your own advice and lighten up friend. Give it a go. You'll be a happier, much less winey person :thumbsu:
Again. It's a thread about memes. You could have just ignored if you didn't think it was funny.
Yet here you are.

Again. It's a thread about memes. You could have just ignored if you didn't think it was funny.
Yet here you are.
Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm being a bit of a bully coming in here and laughing at you and what you've been told to think is funny, and poking fun of your state of permanent offence.

I'll leave you and our other resident Murdoch drones to your very funny thread :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back