Oppo Camp AFL Round 16 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely one of the worst prime time match ups of all time.
If its the same version of Richmond from last week (which I doubt) it'll probably be a decent contest ... but yeah, on paper, it doesn't look flash.

GC don't look too bad to start with tho.

Keep and eye on Jeremy Sharp #37. Saw him up close in a VFL game a couple of weeks ago and was really impressed.

I am trying to think of a game that Pickett has not coughed up the ball with what looks like a lazy kick or handball. He seems to do it week in week out.

Interesting commentary team for 7 ... the best play by play caller in the business in Jason Bennett, and Lepitsch on special comments who is fantastic in that role, match up with Darcy, Jobe Watson and Abbey Holmes ... literally going from the penthouse to the shithouse at any given minute.

I am trying to think of a game that Pickett has not coughed up the ball with what looks like a lazy kick or handball. He seems to do it week in week out.
Gotta be a pretty exclusive club that he's in ... The "All downhill since debut" club.

Confident now I've said that he'll have 30 and kick 4.

Gold Coast pretty good early. May rue their wastefulness at the goalmouth later…
They look excellent in parts, conversion their biggest knock.

How was that not a fk to Flanders? Just got smashed while double touching a mark ... the rule book on marking infringements doesn't get thrown out just because you don't one touch it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stuff Richmond, 9 scoring shots to 3 and only behind by a goal. Suns going to shoot themselves in the foot when they fade in the second half.

Early in the match the electronic advertising was in Red , a couple of times the ball was kicked out to the boundary to Suns players who were hard to see against the background, then it got switched to a blue background . Tigers lucky so far to not be further behind.

I still think Tigers can win, kind of seems that Suns have wasted that first quarter. But don't Richmond look gone. They just don't look like they will even make the 8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back