AFL Live 2

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL%20Live%203%20Official%20Cover.jpg

Not actually happening, just looks good.

I get the feeling that I'm the only person still playing this haha 3 years into a career with Melbourne I think I've created a fair team

B: Puopolo, Frawley, Enright
HB: Rampe, McDonald, Litherland
C: Tyson, Sewell, Alex James (#1 pick 2015)
HF: Kennedy-Harris, J.Riewoldt, Vince
F: Jamar, Hogan, Toumpas
Foll: Sandilands, Cross, Ablett
Int: viney, bruest, Jed adcock
Sub: wingard

Too easy to make a good team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any way to edit someone's guernsey number?

I'm in the process of creating the 2015 draftees... I know in the old AFL Live you could change guernsey numbers by re-adding players to a team in order of their number. The process seems more difficult in AFL Live 2 though, because even though I've created a temporary team to house the players in for re-adding, there can't be less than 40 players at any one stage in the original team.

It has me beat. What's the go?

Is there any way to edit someone's guernsey number?

I'm in the process of creating the 2015 draftees... I know in the old AFL Live you could change guernsey numbers by re-adding players to a team in order of their number. The process seems more difficult in AFL Live 2 though, because even though I've created a temporary team to house the players in for re-adding, there can't be less than 40 players at any one stage in the original team.

It has me beat. What's the go?

Yeah mate its a lot harder in this one, basically what you wanna do is firstly make sure the number that you want for the player is not in use, if its free go to the custom player pool and add a few N.Players (99) to the AFL team, these players should pick up any available numbers and you should be able to make the player from there. There's a bit of trial and error in this but i've been able to make all draftees and do a few number changes too .

I still to this day can't believe they actually put Sam Reid on the cover
He probably asked them to. Seeing the effort and budget they had for the game, i couldn't see them running out and finding a star player and then paying them to use their image

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh.... I'd prefer a new game for PS4 :(
Same :( i had to trade in my xbox 360 for the ps4 so i cant even go back and play AFL games. Hope that a ps4 one comes soon

Has anyone actually purchased it yet? the screenshots on their facebook page is quite confusing. The edit stats bit has the bottom bar saying buttons a b x y etc etc. Of course this is meant for the controller but how does the touch screen controls work?

how is it? the controls and general gameplay; is it smooth?
Running on an iphone 5S

I am loving the game so much it runs fine, the graphics are awesome (still room for improvement on players) The control are just touch controls like AFL gold edition, there is a controller available to buy to use via bluetooth. I will put up some screenshots on here later.

Running on an iphone 5S

I am loving the game so much it runs fine, the graphics are awesome (still room for improvement on players) The control are just touch controls like AFL gold edition, there is a controller available to buy to use via bluetooth. I will put up some screenshots on here later.

Oh alright that sounds ok then I might pick it up later thanks for the info mate :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back