Afghanistan War Exposed: An Imperial Conspiracy

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course it was. But I'm sick of the cult of the SAS that has developed in this country.

When people think some collateral kid killing is okay because youre an aussie hero, things are f’ed up.

And this is where you're blinded, there is no 'cult' around the sas and no one thinks collateral kid killing is ok. That's an interpretation in your influenced mind.

What makes sas 'aussie heroes' is the intent, they want to help those less fortunate, in this case the civilians of Afghanistan. They're willing to put life and limb on the line for what is right.

Take off your 'western hate' glasses for a minute and see it for what it is - yeah there are a**holes in the sas, like there are at every footy game, always has and always will be but it's a minuscule minority so no need to brand all and sundry with the a**hole tag. It's insulting and you should be ashamed.

And this is where you're blinded, there is no 'cult' around the sas and no one thinks collateral kid killing is ok. That's an interpretation in your influenced mind.

What makes sas 'aussie heroes' is the intent, they want to help those less fortunate, in this case the civilians of Afghanistan. They're willing to put life and limb on the line for what is right.

Take off your 'western hate' glasses for a minute and see it for what it is - yeah there are a**holes in the sas, like there are at every footy game, always has and always will be but it's a minuscule minority so no need to brand all and sundry with the a**hole tag. It's insulting and you should be ashamed.

Link to where I said all sas are arseholes

What I have a problem with is people who make them gods and don't hold them accountable.

If we let our elite troops fight under a nazi flag, are we shocked they were assassinating unarmed detained prisoners, kicking people off cliffs, or killing kids? It all goes back to the same problem, an unwillingness to hold our troops accountable for transgressions, because we made them gods who can do no wrong.

Ok my patience is running thin here.

Virtually no one is making our military out to be 'gods', that's your interpretation inside your obviously warped mind.

The rest of your post is not the true representation of our elite troops, it's a sullen very very > very < few.

Stop implying that there is a culture problem inside our military, it's very very offensive. You should thank your lucky stars you're not an Afghany implying those thoughts against the Taliban, you'd be dead already.

Stop implying that there are easily led 'fanbois' of the military, that's also very offensive.

A**hole!

Ok my patience is running thin here.

Virtually no one is making our military out to be 'gods', that's your interpretation inside your obviously warped mind.

The rest of your post is not the true representation of our elite troops, it's a sullen very very > very < few.

Stop implying that there is a culture problem inside our military, it's very very offensive. You should thank your lucky stars you're not an Afghany implying those thoughts against the Taliban, you'd be dead already.

Stop implying that there are easily led 'fanbois' of the military, that's also very offensive.

A**hole!

Wanna fanboi any harder?

You are the problem, with zero tolerance for anyone questioning any aspects of our military

Wanna fanboi any harder?

You are the problem, with zero tolerance for anyone questioning any aspects of our military

Can you link the evidence where I'm a 'fanboi' and have zero tolerance of questioning the military? No you can't, coz I'm not and never implied / stated that the military can't be questioned or held to account.

What I'm saying is don't tar all and sundry with your biased and sordid 'I have a problem with the west' brush because of the very few.

If you hold so much hate for what you should appreciate I suggest you just FO!

I could say the same DH!

You are the one who claims I'm tarnishing and accusing all troops. Link to where I did it.

The issue is you are perceiving any criticism as criticism of the all. And that's why you are a fanboi.

You off to protest today with your southern cross tat mates?

I'm saying if it's against the rules to fly a Nazi flag on your vehicle, sanction the guys who did it - don't given them a pass.

Are you legit suggesting it's okay because the Taliban and Islam is worse? Again, I supported the war in Afghanistan, but because they did bad stuff it doesn't mean everything we do is good.

When we do bad stuff we should be held accountable.

Personally I never supported the war on terror so don't straw man me.

Im challenging academia and university agendas, and when i do its actually the other way around at at the end of the extreme like a dog with a bone and ultimately going no where.

You are the one who claims I'm tarnishing and accusing all troops. Link to where I did it.

The issue is you are perceiving any criticism as criticism of the all. And that's why you are a fanboi.

You off to protest today with your southern cross tat mates?

Then what is your point of bringing up a few w**nkers flying a swastika? Why bring it up, what is the importance of it?

You're last sentence is typical of the self loathing 'I'm guilty by association, I hate western values' type, you're assuming that I'm some sort of uneducated bogan that is 'fk everyone else but us whities'.

So no, I'm not stupid enough to jump on a plane and fly 3500 kays to protest a lockdown, I'm not into futile protests even if your warped mind may think I am.

Nuffy.

Personally I never supported the war on terror so don't straw man me.

Im challenging academia and university agendas, and when i do its actually the other way around at at the end of the extreme like a dog with a bone and ultimately going no where.

I said I supported the war, not you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Oz doing our usual lapdog act when the US whistles.

M5XIgK2.jpg

With Oz doing our usual lapdog act when the US whistles.

M5XIgK2.jpg

Yeah but in china/Australian relations to use your words we are a pissant, so being small we probably need a strong ally looking into the 21st century.

There's a reason Australia has followed America into other wars, you got any other ideas as to how to go about national security..

Remember where a minow,pissant nation...

This list are the ones truly upset about the US withdrawal and a few naive people in the public buying into the media sob stories.

The top 10 defense contractors
  • Lockheed Martin Corp.
  • Raytheon Technologies Corp.
  • General Dynamics Corp.
  • Boeing Co.
  • Northrop Grumman Corp.
  • Analytic Services Inc.
  • Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc.
  • Humana Inc.

The big 5 of those.

Were given 2.02 trillion dollars of tax payer money ... 01-21

Yeah but in china/Australian relations to use your words we are a pissant, so being small we probably need a strong ally looking into the 21st century.

There's a reason Australia has followed America into other wars, you got any other ideas as to how to go about national security..

Remember where a minow,pissant nation...
So true. My wife’s uncle fought alongside US troops fighting to liberate New Guinea. No other nation sent their men to die fighting alongside Australians in their fight to liberate New Guinea.

Do people actually still believe what they are fed?

Syria gas attacks have now been proved to have been staged.

… and yer people still think…. Oops… Wrong choice of words.
Why bother.

1631919114087.png

This is the story of Afghanistan. The difference being this happened in the middle of Kabul, not in the countryside, and at a period of unusually high media coverage, so couldn't just be ignored. Twenty years of this. No wonder the Afghan people didn't care to fight to prop up the American puppet government against the Taliban.

View attachment 1238815

This is the story of Afghanistan. The difference being this happened in the middle of Kabul, not in the countryside, and at a period of unusually high media coverage, so couldn't just be ignored. Twenty years of this. No wonder the Afghan people didn't care to fight to prop up the American puppet government against the Taliban.

The US wanted to lock Assange up for life for daring to show just this sort of thing.

Anyway I wonder what the Afghans thought of ISISk suicide terrorists at the airport?

The poor civilians are always the ones to suffer in war.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back