Preview Adelaide vs Fremantle Sunday 20th March 1:10 pm Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

In the contesting marking Crows will engage Treacy and Lobb with the third tall defender intercepting.

Crows knowing we don’t a lot of tall options will sweat on our midfielders and backs. Therefore the turnover intercept mark.

The Crows 3rd tall is Doedee who is 3cm shorter than Banfield

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

In the contesting marking Crows will engage Treacy and Lobb with the third tall defender intercepting.

Crows knowing we don’t a lot of tall options will sweat on our midfielders and backs. Therefore the turnover intercept mark.

But who’s fast enough to cover Freddy? No one. When we rebound that ball from our D50, he’s gonna get fed all day. Freddy kicks 4.2.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Freo to win in a very Freo way - something like 10.19 to 10.4

Treacy to kick 1.6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still a terrible ump. Doesn't cover the ground quickly enough, freezes under pressure, causes the other umps to cover more ground to cover for her and is very inconsistent. Spewing she is doing our game again.
I don't care if you are white, green, orange, brown, male or female or gender fluid. As long as you are the best you should be selected....Eleni is not in the best 1000 umpires going around.

C'mon...

'Not in the best 1000 umps'... 'can't cover the ground so other umps have to run further'

Any stats to back these claims up? Umps only have to run 20m in each direction to cover their zone so I'd be surprised if she was incapable of that. And I'd be surprised if someone had a list of the best thousand umps in the country to rank her in.

She stands out because she's a woman. She'll probably screw us because they all do (or so it seems to me on gameday anyway), but I don't think it's due to anything more than that.

Still a terrible ump. Doesn't cover the ground quickly enough, freezes under pressure, causes the other umps to cover more ground to cover for her and is very inconsistent. Spewing she is doing our game again.
What a load of opinionated and unsubstantiated bs. How the hell would you know how to rate an umpire? There is an actual umpiring department in the AFL, I think I'll trust their judgement over yours.
As if umpires in AFL are consistent..

Someone message Eleni on Insta and politely say don't get influenced by the crowd.

At least it will be in her thoughts.
Like Marghetts last game? Definitely worked but can you do it more than once and if not do you waste it Rd 1 against Adl?

C'mon...

'Not in the best 1000 umps'... 'can't cover the ground so other umps have to run further'

Any stats to back these claims up? Umps only have to run 20m in each direction to cover their zone so I'd be surprised if she was incapable of that. And I'd be surprised if someone had a list of the best thousand umps in the country to rank her in.

She stands out because she's a woman. She'll probably screw us because they all do (or so it seems to me on gameday anyway), but I don't think it's due to anything more than that.
Exactly. Whilst imo she's still probably one of the poorest umpires there are 100% other guys out there every week that are just as bad. But they just don't get noticed every single time (and remembered) like the only female in the job.

Razor I don't think is a bad umpire but him being an attention seeker also works against him because even casual supporters know him. In a job that's all about your mistakes being analysed and criticised being immediately recognisable is a definitely a disadvantage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back