Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you claim to only understand and have insight to one of the major parties, good to know.

Ok so I will help you out.

My suggestion is Albo was unpopular and there has been a general shift away from the major parties to smaller parties and minor parties as the public are disillusioned with the politics of the major parties.

Do you think this is reasonable?
Now you are copying my posts on thr reduction of primary votes for both majors... as a growing third of the public don't like either major party.

Both myself & Cap are well aware as we are both part of this third of voters.

So you claim to only understand and have insight to one of the major parties, good to know.

Ok so I will help you out.

My suggestion is Albo was unpopular and there has been a general shift away from the major parties to smaller parties and minor parties as the public are disillusioned with the politics of the major parties.

Do you think this is reasonable?
That's a part of the trend no doubt.

Doesn't explain why all the moderates abandoned the Libs.

It's like the Libs moved in a direction asy from the moderates, but we can't put on our finger on it can we.

Now you are copying my posts on thr reduction of primary votes for both majors... as a growing third of the public don't like either major party.

Both myself & Cap are well aware as we are both part of this third of voters.
Well hello. So there’s been a general move away from the major parties. Tick.

Now onto Albo. Has he lost them some votes?

Well hello. So there’s been a general move away from the major parties. Tick.

Now onto Albo. Has he lost them some votes?
0.5% last I saw... which is minimal compared to 5.7% loss for ScoMo, given how they flow back for 2PP with a 3.4% swing.

That's a part of the trend no doubt.

Doesn't explain why all the moderates abandoned the Libs.

It's like the Libs moved in a direction asy from the moderates, but we can't put on our finger on it can we.
Did Labor moderates lose votes to the independents and greens? What about seats to the Greens?

0.5% last I saw... which is minimal compared to 5.7% loss for ScoMo, given how they flow back for 2PP with a 3.4% swing.
So the hatred for ScoMo lost them a s**t load of votes and a general move away from the majors…..

So how about that move right that cost them votes….. what percentage are you putting down for these factors?

A concerted campaign financed by Simon Holmes a Court's $$$$$'s and the hundreds of Get Up operatives that did the leg work for him.
So it was all about money & nothing to do with policy?

If it were that simple, Palmer would be PM... yet didn't get a single seat lol.

Very simplistic thinking...

Don't need to be very clever to have you covered tryhard.

Haha.

That's the best you got.

Can you give me any better? Or haven't go thesaurus ready?

It must be hard, I mean knowing everyone thinks you are an idiot, just to jump in to claim someone else's internet points only to make your self look like a idiot again.

Surely all that rage has something better?

So the hatred for ScoMo lost them a s**t load of votes and a general move away from the majors…..

So how about that move right that cost them votes….. what percentage are you putting down for these factors?
Both are factors as all good political commentators have mentioned.

No one has put a % on each as it's impossible given they are interrelated too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha.

That's the best you got.

Can you give me any better? Or haven't go thesaurus ready?

It must be hard, I mean knowing everyone thinks you are an idiot, just to jump in to claim someone else's internet points only to make your self look like a idiot again.

Surely all that rage has something better?
Rattled much!!

Both are factors as all good political commentators have mentioned.

No one has put a % on each as it's impossible given they are interrelated too!
So what we can agree on ScoMo was hated and there was a general move away from the majors.

Now without confirming any change of policy direction right, how can you say this was a factor? You’ve got 2 very strong other reasons as per above to explain the result.

So what we can agree on ScoMo was hated and there was a general move away from the majors.

Now without confirming any change of policy direction right, how can you say this was a factor?
Lol, I have already mentioned this in countless posts & you are not listening.... so I'm not wasting any more energy on answering this question for the umpteenth time when you have your fingers in your ears...

So, Dutton, thoughts?
One or my most hated politicians... who if elected as leader will only send them further backwards... which isn't good for democracy as we need a strong opposition.

One or my most hated politicians... who if elected as leader will only send them further backwards... which isn't good for democracy as we need a strong opposition.
So when I mentioned the teals targeting the Libs and weakening them as being a bad outcome for democracy going forward, that was actually right, you need a strong opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back