Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep saying I am the only one but thats bullshit. So they only chose fossil fuels during the last term?

You can nominate changes in policies to say if they have changed to move left or right, claiming you cant is just more bullshit.

But ultimately its the "vibe" is what you are relying on.

You've just read some sections of the media, teal candidates and lefties on here and gone with the flow without actually thinking about what policies have moved. You've gone with the vibe and you reckon I can't think for myself when I am the one actually asking questions. Some members of the Coalition have claimed we have moved left, if I was just going with the party wouldn't I be arguing for this ;) ?

So the hatred for ScoMo is no longer a reason for the loss? Is that what the vibe as told you?

At the end of the day, you'll get over this.

Even if you can't comprehend it.

N
The Coalition energy & climate change policy definitely moved right after ditching Turnbull!

It's was the nail in the cofin.
No it didn't, Turdbull's wishy washy policies was never adopted by the Liberal Party, it was never Liberal Party policy.

Haha he's nailed you to the cross and all your deflecting just shows you got nothing.

As usual.
No, to be fair. George has a lot more to offer than you.

Someone as clueless as you couldn't grasp nailing anyone.

But nice of you to try and claim someone else's internet points again.

Given you haven't explained to me why the countries moderate voters abandoned the obviously central liberal party.

I think we can stick to letting someone else do the explaining.
Yes I have and why do you continue to make stuff up to try and win an Internet argument? I’ve never said the Libs are a central liberal party.

But let’s assume you are right, given your insightful knowledge, can you have a go at why the Labor primary vote was so low?

No, to be fair. George has a lot more to offer than you.

Someone as clueless as you couldn't grasp nailing anyone.

But nice of you to try and claim someone else's internet points again.
You got nothing and George has you looking like a total fool with your continued deflecting.

Yes I have and why do you continue to make stuff up to try and win an Internet argument? I’ve never said the Libs are a central liberal party.

But let’s assume you are right, given your insightful knowledge, can you have a go at why the Labor primary vote was so low?
I've never claimed to have any insight to Labor.

All I've claimed is you don't understand politics.

And I'll leave it there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, I don't mind calling you a moron, because you are. A real simpleton.

There is no point, explaining to George Kramer that parties don't "move policies to the right" they have policies which they execute in a manner to gain votes. That's standard politics not some vibe bullshit. That's such a dumb point to make it isn't worth responding to, so I didn't.

So over the last term the Libs have executed their "climate change" policy to appease the right wing element with gas and fossil fuel investments and fighting electricity companies to stop them shitting down their coal as part of their "climate action". Action they've lied about their whole term.

They have ignore social change in equality and social justice (ICAC) to appear to the sad and pathetic Incels like you.

So it's clear to anyone with even a basic education and whom isn't a complete moron they have moved their policy setting to the right.

Is that clear enough? Do you need a dictionary?

Now put me on ignore you compete loser.
Why do you continue to make stuff up?

Parties instigate policies and they also change policies. By changing their policies the effect of those policies might be a) it moves the parties policy direction left b) stay the same c) move the parties direction right. That’s why parties are seen to move left or right, it’s based on policy, not vibe. If they haven’t changed their policies how have they moved their policies right? It’s not that hard to understand.

Where does the hatred for ScoMo now rank to why they lost votes?

You got nothing and George has you looking like a total fool with your continued deflecting.
So explain how the coalition lost the middle ground, including plenty to the Tealsters....

Look, I don't mind calling you a moron, because you are. A real simpleton.

There is no point, explaining to George Kramer that parties don't "move policies to the right" they have policies which they execute in a manner to gain votes. That's standard politics not some vibe bullshit. That's such a dumb point to make it isn't worth responding to, so I didn't.

So over the last term the Libs have executed their "climate change" policy to appease the right wing element with gas and fossil fuel investments and fighting electricity companies to stop them shitting down their coal as part of their "climate action". Action they've lied about their whole term.

They have ignore social change in equality and social justice (ICAC) to appear to the sad and pathetic Incels like you.

So it's clear to anyone with even a basic education and whom isn't a complete moron they have moved their policy setting to the right.

Is that clear enough? Do you need a dictionary?

Now put me on ignore you compete loser.
Me a loser when all you got is deflection...Have another try tryhard.

Why do you continue to make stuff up?

Parties instigate policies and they also change policies. By changing their policies the effect of those policies might be a) it moves the parties policy direction left b) stay the same c) move the parties direction right. That’s why parties are seen to move left or right, it’s based on policy, not vibe. If they haven’t changed their policies how have they moved their policies right? It’s not that hard to understand.

Where does the hatred for ScoMo now rank to why they lost votes?
George it is clearly to hard for you to understand. I'm just not doing it any more.

I've never claimed to have any insight to Labor.

All I've claimed is you don't understand politics.

And I'll leave it there.
So you claim to only understand and have insight to one of the major parties, good to know.

Ok so I will help you out.

My suggestion is Albo was unpopular and there has been a general shift away from the major parties to smaller parties and minor parties as the public are disillusioned with the politics of the major parties.

Do you think this is reasonable?

Labor still need Greens support to get anything through the Senate.

The Greens may even have the outright balance of power in the Senate. Anything which doesn't attract bipartisan support from the LNP will be unable to pass if the Greens don't vote for it.

The rest of the cross bench has effectively been neutered.
You reckon they'd just ignore the crossbench?

What happens next election when things tighten up again? Or if not that one, the one after?

They'd be wise to be accomodating even with the majority. Never know when you might need allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back