Coach Adam Simpson Megathread est. 2017 - Skip to 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Whether it’s Simmo, Knights or just the MC but credit to giving Waterman the opportunity to play as the main man in Oscar’s absence.

The easy option would be to just play Darling there instead but Waterman getting the chance to play his WAFL role where he has dominated at that level has given him the confidence to do it at AFL level.

Huge fan. Great coaching.

Whether it’s Simmo, Knights or just the MC but credit to giving Waterman the opportunity to play as the main man in Oscar’s absence.

The easy option would be to just play Darling there instead but Waterman getting the chance to play his WAFL role where he has dominated at that level has given him the confidence to do it at AFL level.

Huge fan. Great coaching.
Yes.
Darling and Waterman did VERY well against quality defenders in Pearce and Ryan as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a simmo lover the option to extend past 2025 is line ball. If we somehow bounce to top 8 2025 then I see no reason for a transfer to a young untried coach.

It's rare for a coach to reinvent themselves after a flag and win another but I'd like for him to be one.

The only way I'm hoping off is if a new coach comes along and says he will three peat or back to back. Simmo failed at that.

Phil Murphy Governor GIF by GIPHY News

Good to see Simmo hugging each of the boys after the game tonight. He must have been watching Bevo and the Dogs last night.
Now take a lesson out of what the Cats are doing right and WCE will soon be sitting above Freo on the ladder.
Don't think Simmo gives a rats about what Bevo is doing, or the Cats for that matter.
Real focus is rebuilding the squad & game style to get back into premiership contention, not related to Freo's ladder position.
I notice you like cats, so fair play

Simmo is a genius. * the priority pick right off. We’re playing with passion and we’re back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back