Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
That people think that is "the job" encapsulates pretty much everything that is currently wrong with western democracy.
Problem is , IT is the job
My Quiet friend .
It's life on this world as always And those with power always end up looking after themselves .
Being able to see that is half the battle, of surviving

Dump him and put Haley as the GOP candidate and the republicans would absolutely clean up at the election
I saw a report, didn't read it, that said he was thinking of using her as his running mate. I had to wonder if there is anyone still on the old GOP, with some power and backed by the donors, pushing him on this. I can see the old power base wanting her as a hedge in the eventuality of him not being able to run for some reason. Haley has some establishment support and might be their preferred against Biden. I doubt they would want a loony QMAGA VP candidate.

Ye , I no.
Dont understand why.She is very very smart and articulate.
She doesn't have the charisma. Maybe shoe could develop it on the campaign trail, but she would need a buttload of it to overcome the shitstorm of a counter campaign that the right will launch against her. Obama managed it, Harris is still vulnerable.

I think a Buttigieg-AOC ticket would be pretty good in 2028. Both very sharp. It would as good as the Clinton-Gore admin.
Unfortunately the RNC media complex have done a pretty good job at scaring their voters into believing that anyone slightly left of centre like AOC or Pete are full blown Communists.

So they'd have to do a bit of PR work on that.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maggie Haberman
May 13, 2024, 12:50 p.m. ET

Cohen also recalls asking Trump how Melania Trump might take everything that was happening. He describes Trump’s reply as follows: “He goes, ‘How long do you think I’ll be on the market for? Not long.’ He wasn’t thinking about Melania. This was all about the campaign.”

Maggie Haberman
May 13, 2024, 12:50 p.m. ET

Cohen also recalls asking Trump how Melania Trump might take everything that was happening. He describes Trump’s reply as follows: “He goes, ‘How long do you think I’ll be on the market for? Not long.’ He wasn’t thinking about Melania. This was all about the campaign.”
Not that we need it but every now and then it's handy to be reminded what a narcissistic POS he is - no words really , what a waste of a life............

I think a Buttigieg-AOC ticket would be pretty good in 2028. Both very sharp. It would as good as the Clinton-Gore admin.
A gay man and a woman running on the same ticket? I don't think some parts of the USA have enough pearls to clutch at that idea

But it would be the best ticket combo the USA could vote in, imo

I mean, Kennedy was a serial adulterer, and that’s before we even get to Clinton.

Cheating on his wife isn’t in the thousand worst things Trump has done. Let’s be serious.
Yes but put that in context with the ellection fraud trial:
  1. I didn't cheat on Mercedes with Stormy or McDougal (really you have a history of cheating);
  2. I paid both of them so they wouldn't talk about the relations we didn't have (you paid them for no reason?);
  3. The payments were hidden to protect my wife #3 (really, you didn't care about wife #1 or #2).

I mean, Kennedy was a serial adulterer, and that’s before we even get to Clinton.

Cheating on his wife isn’t in the thousand worst things Trump has done. Let’s be serious.
that's so. he's a corrupt, lying, mentally unstable, narcissistic, coward. that said, he's also a misogynist, something you wouldn't attribute to the other two. and that's not excusing them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back