Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

So, you're a fan of Ron De Santis? Which part of banning books and expelling students for protesting appeals to you most?

one of the flaws in puffing up a poster that you don’t know (as i wrote) is misreading a follow-up from someone who does - checking is good:oops:. i concluded that as my post was a tweet ridiculing de santis your follow-up about the poster liking it was positive. obviously, satirical. scales have fallen from my eyes.

Laura Ingram - English Lit, BA -aka talking empty head.

Rachel Maddow - Degree in Public Policy Stanford, recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship, Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at the University of Oxford.

Laura Ingraham's a dickhead, but it's not because of her degree ffs. I know some incredibly smart people who didn't go to university and absolutely qualified doofuses. English Literature's an entirely noble field of study and I would rather discuss any issue in the world with your average graduate of that than the average graduate in public policy and politics.

Laura Ingraham's a dickhead, but it's not because of her degree ffs. I know some incredibly smart people who didn't go to university and absolutely qualified doofuses. English Literature's an entirely noble field of study and I would rather discuss any issue in the world with your average graduate of that than the average graduate in public policy and politics.

Each to their own. I'm pretty sure you'd get a better (more informed) level of discussion from a Rhodes Scholar / PhD than your average Bachelor of English Lit, but hey, maybe that's just me.

Happy for you that is who you would prefer a discussion with. Me I prefer public piolicy and politics.

To each their own however she is still an empty talking head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Each to their own. I'm pretty sure you'd get a better (more informed) level of discussion from a Rhodes Scholar / PhD than your average Bachelor of English Lit, but hey, maybe that's just me.

Happy for you that is who you would prefer a discussion with. Me I prefer public piolicy and politics.

To each their own however she is still an empty talking head.

It's a pretty elitist dismissal. You like Maddow better than Ingraham because her values align more with yours - no need to make it about "her education was more elite". Dick Cheney has a Masters in political science, Tony Abbott is a Rhodes Scholar and, what do you know, they're both monsters.

Martin Scorsese studied English Literature and there's significantly more to learn from watching his films than there is watching cable news.

It's a pretty elitist dismissal. You like Maddow better than Ingraham because her values align more with yours -
Disliking Ingram does not equate to liking Maddow.

It's a pretty elitist dismissal. You like Maddow better than Ingraham because her values align more with yours - no need to make it about "her education was more elite". Dick Cheney has a Masters in political science, Tony Abbott is a Rhodes Scholar and, what do you know, they're both monsters.

Martin Scorsese studied English Literature and there's significantly more to learn from watching his films than there is watching cable news.
Christina Bobb is interesting case spinner the right view her as a former marine fighting in the land and air.
But that's not the case.

After graduating from law school in 1991, Ingraham was a law clerk for Judge Ralph K. Winter Jr. of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit from 1991 to 1992 and for Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas from 1992 to 1993. She then worked as an attorney at the law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.[12]
Persecutory delusion*. Just a DSA, like Barr.

Barr believes Biden to be a greater threat to democracy than Trump, because he is responsible for “Parents losing the freedom to control their children’s education. And, you know, people can’t speak their mind without losing their jobs and things like that … telling people what kind of stoves they can use and what kinds of cars they have to drive and, you know, eliminating cars and and so forth. Yeah, those are the (real) threats to democracy.”

* Educated people are unlikely to believe in simple solutions for complex problems, feelings of powerlessness, and ‘subjective social class’.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back