Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It just depends which news agency you listen to.

Fox and Breitbart have these headlines:

1714106832952.png 1714106907530.png

Whereas CNN are running with:
1714106960037.png

Truth is that a ruling either way is going to be claimed as a win for their team. It's an election year and Fox and Breitbart will not say anything bad about Trump and CNN won't stop attacking him.

In the fact area, Nikki Haley is still getting 15-25% of primary votes in GOP primary states despite withdrawing from the race 7 weeks ago.

The thing that stuck me about the hush money payments to Stormy, is that it only came out because Trump is such a tightwad. Pecker refused to pay Stormy because Trump had not reimbursed him for the payments to the model. This is what caused the arrangement with Cohen being paid for “legal expenses” when Cohen fronted for Trump.

Now if Trump had instead paid Pecker from campaign monies for “advertisements”, with there being some political ads vastly overcharged. From my understanding of the case there would be no crime.

Felon Card.
Surprised Well Done GIF by NBC

The thing that stuck me about the hush money payments to Stormy, is that it only came out because Trump is such a tightwad. Pecker refused to pay Stormy because Trump had not reimbursed him for the payments to the model. This is what caused the arrangement with Cohen being paid for “legal expenses” when Cohen fronted for Trump.

Now if Trump had instead paid Pecker from campaign monies for “advertisements”, with there being some political ads vastly overcharged. From my understanding of the case there would be no crime.

yep if finished making the payments then the non-disclosure would've still been in place.

It just depends which news agency you listen to.

Fox and Breitbart have these headlines:

View attachment 1971428View attachment 1971431

Whereas CNN are running with:
View attachment 1971432

Truth is that a ruling either way is going to be claimed as a win for their team. It's an election year and Fox and Breitbart will not say anything bad about Trump and CNN won't stop attacking him.

In the fact area, Nikki Haley is still getting 15-25% of primary votes in GOP primary states despite withdrawing from the race 7 weeks ago.
The best the GOP can hope for, from people willing to go through the process of voting, only to cast a vote for a Trump opponent, not even in the race, is that they stay home election day

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kristi Noem, South Dakota Governor and potential Trump VP pick has written a book, and sounds like she’s got a really everyperson quality that has the chance to cut through, with relatable anecdotes such as the time she…murdered a puppy.
She should have called the great white hunters from Florida

IMG_1153.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back