Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gets away with defaming and threatening, judges and their families.

NYC need to grow a set, and revoke his bail for breaching the gag order.

Enough.
True, I was wondering when he accused the Judge's daughter of posting about him why she doesn't sue for defamation as it wasn't her that posted the tweet.

He is a disgusting turd.

So I am reading a non related Trump article and this name pops up

Maria Butina – an MP for pro-Putin United Russia party – said that the two countries are in talks and praised Belarus dictator Lukashenko’s support.

I remember the name because she infiltrated the nra got jailed and deported
Did some more googling
And look who the judge was

WASHINGTON — Maria Butina, a Russian who admitted to secretly working for the Kremlin to infiltrate conservative U.S. political groups, was sentenced Friday to 18 months in prison.

Butina has been jailed since her July 2018 arrest and had asked for a sentence of time served. But U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan imposed a sentence that would require Butina to spend an additional nine months behind bars, before being deported.

For the russian bots here
The judge is the judge in the Trump washington J 6 case

Small world

So I am reading a non related Trump article and this name pops up

Maria Butina – an MP for pro-Putin United Russia party – said that the two countries are in talks and praised Belarus dictator Lukashenko’s support.

I remember the name because she infiltrated the nra got jailed and deported
Did some more googling
And look who the judge was

WASHINGTON — Maria Butina, a Russian who admitted to secretly working for the Kremlin to infiltrate conservative U.S. political groups, was sentenced Friday to 18 months in prison.

Butina has been jailed since her July 2018 arrest and had asked for a sentence of time served. But U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan imposed a sentence that would require Butina to spend an additional nine months behind bars, before being deported.

For the russian bots here
The judge is the judge in the Trump washington J 6 case

Small world
Isn’t she the one who visited Mar A Lago too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget the”popularity” , the “big brain”and Golf Chapionships.
The one thing The Donald has over everyone is his “yuge” Inferiority Complex……
Yes. 77 and still making up bullshit stories, like a kid in reform school.

No doubt he also broke the all time record for Canadian girlfriends, upon returning to military college after the summer break.

Last edited:
think everyone is going about it the wrong way, you take attack donnie head on. he has no shame so he doenst care hat he does or says. they need to be much more subtle.

make fun of his supposed golfing abilities, and the fact that he isnt smart enough to dodge tax, or any of his other business shannanigans.

think everyone is going about it the wrong way, you take attack donnie head on. he has no shame so he doenst care hat he does or says. they need to be much more subtle.

make fun of his supposed golfing abilities, and the fact that he isnt smart enough to dodge tax, or any of his other business shannanigans.
This one is funny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back