Play Nice 45th President of the United States - Donald Trump (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was being ignored initially. Unfortunately it only takes one to get involved and then everyone else ignoring doesn't really matter. And because it is so obviously dumb, and probably a sock-puppet (Yebiga is the favourite due to the fact he normally camps in here, plus this), we have been poking fun.

e.g. His maths has now gone astray like his apparent expertise in English (see here) and Philosophy (see here): His first post was in Sep 2015, yet he thinks posting "200 times in the last year" explains why he's suddenly posted ~100 times since the weekend (and about three quarters of that today). Just slightly over-par.
I was never ignored, I was attacked from the start.
I didn't know this thread existed until this morning.
I post occasionally during the season and trade period,but this is much more fun. The question is, why does it matter? I don't have the dates
or times of posts memorised, I just do it when I feel like it.
What's amazing is that after winning all of the debates earlier,it turned strictly personal. What's the matter with you people?
Go back through the issues and try again. If you want to do that fine, however, I am not responding to any more personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back