Play Nice 45th President of the United States - Donald Trump (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you people have to go to work,or is that a dirty word?
Some of us have been forced back into education because our qualifications weren't enough to secure us a job.

Would you like to meet so we can compare our Masters Degrees.
The immaturity of your language usage betrays a lack of education.

Immature approach as I expected. Trying a pissing contest based on schooling is pathetic.
I 'done' an applied science degree, then got a job dealing in practical health matters which affect real people in a real way.
I work with people with no uni quals. Many are brilliant people who do a great job.
They aren't tossers who hung around in uni bars.
They work with the elderly & disabled & do as lot of good work.
Passion & care trumps academic w***ery any day.

Immature approach as I expected. Trying a pissing contest based on schooling is pathetic.
I 'done' an applied science degree, then got a job dealing in practical health matters which affect real people in a real way.
I work with people with no uni quals. Many are brilliant people who do a great job.
They aren't tossers who hung around in uni bars.
They work with the elderly & disabled & do as lot of good work.
Passion & care trumps academic ******y any day.
You started the school thing with that inane comment about sixth grade.
Also,you have no idea what I have done in my life,but that doesn't stop you commenting.

Are you guys biting to an obvious Trump troll again?
He was being ignored initially. Unfortunately it only takes one to get involved and then everyone else ignoring doesn't really matter. And because it is so obviously dumb, and probably a sock-puppet (Yebiga is the favourite due to the fact he normally camps in here, plus this), we have been poking fun.

e.g. His maths has now gone astray like his apparent expertise in English (see here) and Philosophy (see here): His first post was in Sep 2015, yet he thinks posting "200 times in the last year" explains why he's suddenly posted ~100 times since the weekend (and about three quarters of that today). Just slightly over-par.

If you know it's a troll then don't bite
That is what I have done (his one post to me was enough to read the danger signal) but can someone please tell him to put a space after a comma as it is doing my head in.

Rather tiring? You quoted 12 people in 12 consecutive posts earlier while trying to get a response. And did the same multi-post approach over 5 other times... Yet the second you're asked a question about medieval punctuation (which should be an easy hit for any medieval scholar), you state that you're finding it hard to track having a conversation with more than one person?

And you admit to not reading other people's posts beyond the first sentence. And you make basic errors in your punctuation and spelling. Yet you say you're an English Lit and Medieval History expert?

Maybe you're just trying to distance yourself from the accusation that you were Yebiga (Serbian) and so you thought English things would do it?

Oh, and Voltaire didn't say that quote, despite you claiming you learnt it in your Philosophy course.

Oh, and Universities aren't spewing out brainwashed academics, despite you claiming to be a Masters student who could therefore easily stay in touch with academia.[/QUOTE
Medieval punctuation?
I said it's possible to make mistakes. If I made as many as you, I would be most upset.
Distance myself from the accusation that I am Yebiga. Yes of course, because I'm not Yebiga.
There is still argument over who said it,however at the time, I was taught it was Voltaire.
Yes they are spewing (you're word) out brainwashed,well academics is a stretch. And I have stayed in touch.

That is what I have done (his one post to me was enough to read the danger signal) but can someone please tell him to put a space after a comma as it is doing my head in.
Surely,I have sent you more than one post.
The space after a comma is optional, especially online,apparently.
Long ago I was taught not to use a space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More like childish posting, personal jabs, flooding a page with consecutive posts, blatant baiting and incorrect punctuation = troll

To be fair he has a lot to distract from

Single worst day in the trump presidency is the quote being used

More like childish posting, personal jabs, flooding a page with consecutive posts, blatant baiting and incorrect punctuation = troll
He/she/it has barely voiced an opinion anyway. Almost every post has been a personal attack of some sort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back