400 errors - giant cookie keeps getting re-added

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Can confirm I've started having this error as of about two days ago, immediately after a phone system update. I'm on a Google Pixel 6 Pro (Android).

No amount of cookie clearing or other similar fixes has worked.

Double confirming. Same exact phone, same exact issue. Full phone reboot, cookies/cache clearing, logging in/out of the browser etc have not solved it.

9 times out of 10, BigFooty simply doesn't load and I get this error;

Screenshot_20231202-160518.png

1/10 times BigFooty does load, but I get this error (and then when I click anything or refresh, it goes back to the 400 Bad Request error);

Screenshot_20231202-170206.png

Double confirming. Same exact phone, same exact issue. Full phone reboot, cookies/cache clearing, logging in/out of the browser etc have not solved it.

9 times out of 10, BigFooty simply doesn't load and I get this error;

Screenshot_20231202-160518.png

1/10 times BigFooty does load, but I get this error (and then when I click anything or refresh, it goes back to the 400 Bad Request error);

Screenshot_20231202-170206.png

Running into this issue all the time now through Chrome browser as well.

Have you guys tried switching off your ad blocker?

How long before this gets fixed?
I do not know what is causing it, so I can't say how long until it is fixed.

Delete the cookies is the only fix I have for anyone right now.

Unless someone can email me a copy of their BigFooty cookies - support@bigfooty.com - so we can see what the problem is.

1. Hit F12 or Right-click page and Inspect to open the Developer Tools
  2. Click the Application Tab (which used to be called Resources)
  3. Open Cookies on the left, select your site/domain (one at a time if you have multiple - different ad networks might have dropped cookies)
  4. Double-click cookie column Value Or order by size to see the largest.
  5. CTRL/Command + C or Right-click and select Copy
  6. You could even just screen grab the list ordered by size? Anything would be a help.

Unless someone can email me a copy of their BigFooty cookies - support@bigfooty.com - so we can see what the problem is.

3. Open Cookies on the left, select your site/domain (one at a time if you have multiple - different ad networks might have dropped cookies)
  6. You could even just screen grab the list ordered by size? Anything would be a help.

It's only on my phone (android) PC is fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My issues resolved after a chrome update.

I haven't had them for a week or. Couldn't be coincidence.

Tried deleting cookies, changing brower, turning off Adblock, still can’t access site on my pc. Works fine on phone
That is very bizarre. You delete the cookie but you get the "cookie too large" error in multiple browsers?

Tried deleting cookies, changing brower, turning off Adblock, still can’t access site on my pc. Works fine on phone
I'm going to try something. Give it 15 minutes and then delete your cookies/cache on your laptop and see if it still happens.

Nvm broken again
OK I think I have found the one ad slot that is doing it. I have switched that off. Thank you for your patience and help with this, I appreciate it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back