Pop Up Banner ads

Remove this Banner Ad

These have made using your phone virtually a nightmare now. Anyone know how we can get rid of them?

Sorry if this is in wrong place but surely it's an issue for everyone.

How did these start appearing and why?
What do you call "pop-up banner ads"?

Do you have a screenshot?

I was going to make a new thread but came across this, over the last I reckon 24 hours basically Amy time I jump on the site or move between forum pages or into new threads, I get pop up ads on my phone.

It's never been an issue until this last day, is it something to do with my phone or has the site increased advertising ads recently Chief ?

The user experience is pretty bad as the banner adds move alignment as you scroll and the tiny little cross to exit them also moves alignment. Happening basically on ever second or third new page I enter on mobile.

I was going to make a new thread but came across this, over the last I reckon 24 hours basically Amy time I jump on the site or move between forum pages or into new threads, I get pop up ads on my phone.

It's never been an issue until this last day, is it something to do with my phone or has the site increased advertising ads recently Chief ?

The user experience is pretty bad as the banner adds move alignment as you scroll and the tiny little cross to exit them also moves alignment. Happening basically on ever second or third new page I enter on mobile.
Yeah not sure where these come from. I'll get on to the ad people.

+1
Click on a thread and it’s a whole page ad

Yeah these new ads suck. Every time I open a thread I have a full page ad I have to remove by clicking the cross.
They should have stopped by now.

Let me know if it's still an issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This site is going down the dunny Chief

The over the top Ads are killing us, every page has to be a new full ad?

You don’t want people here at all?

And we have no Half Forward Line
Which ads? We had some interstitial ads - full page between page loads - that should not have been displaying but they have been removed. Are you still getting them?

Thanks. I am still chasing it up. I've been told it has been disabled but takes time for Google to actually action it.

I haven't seen it for hours.

Try clearing your browser cache - that might work.

Which ads? We had some interstitial ads - full page between page loads - that should not have been displaying but they have been removed. Are you still getting them?

These

Every time I open a new thread

And nope I’m not changing Browsers

IMG_7356.png

I'm getting vplates.com.au pop up nearly every new page and it's dreadful.
Could you let me know if it stops? I am trying some things. It's a minor mystery how it got on on the first place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back