Delisted 39. Oscar McDonald (SSP Rookie)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unpopular opinion...
His field kicking and defending aren’t that good... I’m happy to be wrong but I’ve watched Oscar a lot and he may be the new whipping boy half way through the season.
Really hope he makes the best of his second chance and proves the doubters (incl. me) wrong
1) I think most are aware of his deficiencies.
2) This is a welcome thread. Criticism of a player has its time and place, and this isn't it.

2) This is a welcome thread. Criticism of a player has its time and place, and this isn't it.

Are there unwelcome threads?

:p

COULD this guy do a Liam Jones?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Couldn’t see the game but have read bits and pieces on here, so are you saying he didn’t play 2nd half as a forward?
Yep, to cover for Weiters when he came off the ground injured. However we was getting a few possessions up the ground as well.

Sadly Champion Data doesn't keep the most specific disposal stats for pre-season games, but I do know that of his 13 touches only 4 were in our defensive half.

Yep, to cover for Weiters when he came off the ground injured. However we was getting a few possessions up the ground as well.

Sadly Champion Data doesn't keep the most specific disposal stats for pre-season games, but I do know that of his 13 touches only 4 were in our defensive half.
Cheers mate

Ok we will all wait for that time and place then since this is a welcome thread and we aren't allowed to voice our thoughts and views and opinions as we see fit

Sent from my Power using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m fond of the Tiger
Brings some lighthearted stuff to the threads.
Like the other poster, forget his name but very quick witted. I like that.
Was only a joke. He's an easy target because he takes it in the humour that it's intended.

No Mo(o)re!

Good decision, still 24 young, almost 100 games and his body is starting to be AFL ready compared to his skinny frame of other years. Could be a good Jones replacement if he continues to track as he has.
That’s exactly what I said over on Farcebook. Good mover, great hands and 198cm tall. Has the versatility to be swung up the other end if we need him to. Eighty one games in 5 years is good.

And with Jones and Casboult at 30 or over, we need some more quality depth in our KPPs. Nothing against Moore, but 8 games in 6 years is not a good indicator of your talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back