Delisted 39. Oscar McDonald (SSP Rookie)

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Oscar ...

Oscar-Web-Header-1920x1080.png
Good decision by blues.

Welcome Oscar!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like this selection I personally never felt Moore could be more then a stop Gap Oscar on the other hand has the right skill set and age bracket to replace Liam Jones down the line and also plug holes around the Field for the moment welcome to carlton Oscar

Unpopular opinion...
His field kicking and defending aren’t that good... I’m happy to be wrong but I’ve watched Oscar a lot and he may be the new whipping boy half way through the season.
Really hope he makes the best of his second chance and proves the doubters (incl. me) wrong
All this thought even before he has played a genuine AFL game for us? At least give him 4 games until we throw him into hell so he can burn forever in pain cause he was just a crap player ! 😅

Welcome Oscar!

If this is not a needs based recruitment then what is?

Straight into our starting 22, due to injuries - it's then up to Oscar to hold his position.

I like this type of recruitment, having someone who is really keen on a 2nd chance can only help the morale at CFC

Welcome Oscar!

If this is not a needs based recruitment then what is?

Straight into our starting 22, due to injuries - it's then up to Oscar to hold his position.

I like this type of recruitment, having someone who is really keen on a 2nd chance can only help the morale at CFC
A lot of examples of a player getting cut and then second club and reality sets in and they go and try more than what they ever expected they could do. I’m pretty excited about Oscar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back