Player Watch #30 Alex Neal-Bullen - signed to 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Hes the captain of our small forward brigade , and my god hes done a fantastic job with them, sets the standard and the rest follow.

I love you Nib.

Much respect and admiration for this bloke. No AFL club wanted him when he was put up for trade and now he would walk into any best 22 of the competition.

Also can we make nibblers mum a life member? What a bloody legend.

her hugging Max on the lap brought a tear to my eye, massive credit to her for all her son has become as person.

Had a fantastic finals series.

Using his running power to get up the ground and get involved - he barely wastes a possession and he's so hard to bring down in a tackle these days.

2nd most score involvements on the ground behind Trac from 24 touches. His composure stood up in the biggest games of all.

Love the Nibbs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic Dees 2013 play by Luke McDonald. That could so easily be Terlich or Gillies.

My thoughts on this guy have been all over the place his entire career.

He's an incredible athlete, but he hecks up the simple stuff, but he's an endurance beast, but he fumbles constantly, but he applies a lot of pressure, but he always shits the bed in clutch moments...

Will keep getting games on the back of his fitness and I'm not sure we have anyone better to replace him with, but heck me - watching this bloke turns my hair grey.

My thoughts on this guy have been all over the place his entire career.

He's an incredible athlete, but he *s up the simple stuff, but he's an endurance beast, but he fumbles constantly, but he applies a lot of pressure, but he always shits the bed in clutch moments...

Will keep getting games on the back of his fitness and I'm not sure we have anyone better to replace him with, but * me - watching this bloke turns my hair grey.

There's an easy solution. All his strengths are what he does without the ball, he's great at that stuff. So...

Goody just says "So, you know how we have that whole plan to give Salem the ball as much as possible, we're doing the opposite with Nibs".

Go Away GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back