News 3 bodys found in house in Kapunda

Remove this Banner Ad

nothing looks good in yellow?

I'd lay money on it being a spurned teen in regards to the daughter than anything to do with the Harley.
That is a pretty ordinary post, observation was being shared not an opinion and your little wager, the result was out an hour before you posted!

If only one 18 year old gets charged his barrister will have a field day with the police.

Going to be tough work to convince a jury that one kid, no matter how crazy could physically overpower and kill three people in such a gruesome manner!
A radio station has been passing on innuendo from ":anonymous": callers frequently for 2 days now, this smacks of a defence about trial by media being used!
it's funny what you can allegedly do when you just completely snap (not haha funny..)
Not that in anyway is it presumed this was the case but generaly around western societies crimes are popping up involving Crystal meth use, they dont make sense at all how things go on, sometimes 4 or 5 "security/coppers" are dispatched effortlessly by 1 crystal meth user!

Obviously all we have is speculation on what happened, i.e whether it was a big all in brawl or 3 separate incidents, but if it was the former I find it hard to believe that anyone could individually do that much damage with a knife, particularly against people presumably defending themselves.

But again this is all pure speculation and one can go to the default assumption that the Police know how to do their job (although I realise on this board that makes you a "yes man".)
The flock need to be reassured don't they? a good shepard will lead his flock to shelter and a far less scary place after a storm or attack by a particular vicous fox, its what leaders do, hey?

I It doesn't take a genius to work out that in a situation like that, you take the biggest threat first, (the adult male) you can then control the rest, hell you are taught that in any self defence class.
I was taught different by some very senior lecturers!, i was taught you evaluate your enviorement, no good going after the 6 foot 6 bloke when the 5 2 woman has a baseball bat in a confined area, man your gonna get dusted quick if she can use that bat!
You get the bat of her then you go for the 6 foot 6 bloke with her bat, maybe you upset the balance of the 6 foot 6 bloke first, but you definatly dont have time to stab him to death!
But having said that see my posting on crytal meth use

Same lecturers taught me about how much fracking damage csi and crap shows do, the community expect results in a day, think dna profiling and testing and the like takes minutes not weeks as in some cases, leads to pressure being put on the investigators by "inpatient victims/relitives" overall increases stress load of police/prosocution" , which effects outcomes sometimes!

They made another arrest yet, the one who got the wounds that the police hunted for extensivly during the days afterwards?

Heard some pretty shocking information regarding the murder scene :(

The courts have suppressed not only the persons name, but 1 other crime on top of the 3 murders.

Absolutely horrific circumstances, and i hope the person guilty of this suffers in an isolated cell for the remainder of their life.

Heard some pretty shocking information regarding the murder scene :(

The courts have suppressed not only the persons name, but 1 other crime on top of the 3 murders.

Absolutely horrific circumstances, and i hope the person guilty of this suffers in an isolated cell for the remainder of their life.

Some very disturbing rumours doing the rounds.

Keep in mind the old truism though, believe half of what you hear and none of what you read.

i've heard some terrible things about the crime scene that made my stomach churn, feel very sorry for the police that discovered this, this hasn't been any ordinary murder scene

i've heard some terrible things about the crime scene that made my stomach churn, feel very sorry for the police that discovered this, this hasn't been any ordinary murder scene

Again, it's often sensible to discern between rumour and fact.

With something as brutal as this it's easy for people's imaginations to go into overdrive and a game of chinese whispers to evolve.

Probably better to wait for the facts to come out in a legitimate way.

Again, it's often sensible to discern between rumour and fact.

With something as brutal as this it's easy for people's imaginations to go into overdrive and a game of chinese whispers to evolve.

Probably better to wait for the facts to come out in a legitimate way.
unfortunately, i'm dealing in fact - kapunda is a small town remember...

Unless you were the person who discovered them your dealing with rumour and hearsay.

True. The info ive heard is 2nd hand - a friend of one of the policemen.

There's a public court hearing later today where hopefully some facts are set straight as well as the suppression lifted hopefully

Unless you were the person who discovered them your dealing with rumour and hearsay.
i'm not going to argue about what or what i don't know, but i do still know quite a few people in the town (the local coppers included)

i'm not going to argue about what or what i don't know, but i do still know quite a few people in the town (the local coppers included)

And I'm saying anything you don't have first hand knowledge of is pure hearsay or rumour and should not be used to hang people with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jo, this isn't a court of law.

People know things, we all know it's probably not 100% right, but we all know that.

They've stumbled across one of my BF bugbears. The inability to distinguish between fact and things that aren't fact (i.e rumours, subjective judgments, opinions).

Also, although I'm going to sound eerily like Mick Atkinson, there are no special rules here just because it's the internet, speculating about something with nothing more than rumour or innuendo (and then passing it off as fact or close to) is inappropriate.

FFS, i'm friends with the ****ing cop who found the bodies, is that close enough for you?

(and you might notice i haven't actually commented on the rumours at all)

so maybe hop off your high moral horse buddy...

FFS, i'm friends with the ****ing cop who found the bodies, is that close enough for you?

(and you might notice i haven't actually commented on the rumours at all)

so maybe hop off your high moral horse buddy...

No it's not close enough it's hearsay.

And know, you do worse then comment on rumours you just post false innuendo in a smug outlook that you know more than the rest of the world.

C'mon jo, I can't see any comment where they actually went into details. What kind of triple-murder scene WOULDN'T make the stomach churn?!? He hasn't even posted anything that you couldn't work out for yourself by reading the bloody Advertiser. You really need to get off your high horse!

C'mon jo, I can't see any comment where they actually went into details. What kind of triple-murder scene WOULDN'T make the stomach churn?!? He hasn't even posted anything that you couldn't work out for yourself by reading the bloody Advertiser. You really need to get off your high horse!

If I made it appear that the Advertiser is a more credible source of information than Mr. Smooth I regret and retract that.

Its just so fracked up, everything about it, every direction!

If you listen to the news, read social networking sites its like the house was under CCTV and police caught the offender in the act, then there's whats apparantly leaked from service providers, so i do understand where jo is coming from. I myself have been guilty of it and myself heard some sickining sh*t from people in the town!

It is an emotional event, we humans react emotional as our programming is wired to!

I tend to think we should get of Mr Smooths back on this one.

The Barossa is a small place and stuff gets out pretty easily, and he doesn't seem to have said anything specific about the case that isn't already on the public record unless I've missed something.

And he easily could have if he had wanted to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back