Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part III] - 18 week suspension confirmed; ineligible to play in '24 season; NMFC has officially sacked Tarryn.

Remove this Banner Ad

heck off Brad.

You'll have a harasser and a pedo if you recruit Tarryn. Maybe you can recruit a rapist and a thief too and go for the full set.

To think of the ridiculous moral bar this a-hole set when coached us, he can get stuffed.

* off Brad.

You'll have a harasser and a pedo if you recruit Tarryn. Maybe you can recruit a rapist and a thief too and go for the full set.

To think of the ridiculous moral bar this a-hole set when coached us, he can get stuffed.
I hope it blows up in his face nassively.

The risk is real.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Of all the days to say they are interested …( pretty keen ld say after watching that) it’s absolute howler of an own goal or failure to read the room by Scott…. I don’t care if you have known him that long Brad……..Geez mate all clubs are on board with the zero stance of violence against women and you want to throw him a life line …… absolute &$# you to what the AFL want to be seen to be doing as a sporting code there by Braddles in that interview …saints also don’t get off Scott free here either….If your club is participating in this stance this weekend…you then don’t get the opportunity to say yep let’s draft him…give him another chance…the hypocrisy….
..kudos to Jimmy for reading the room and saying it as it is…what most people in supporter land are thinking….he’s had multiple chances and hasn’t / refused to learn…… support him as an individual but his AFL dream should be over…..

Of all the days to say they are interested …( pretty keen ld say after watching that) it’s absolute howler of an own goal or failure to read the room by Scott…. I don’t care if you have known him that long Brad……..Geez mate all clubs are on board with the zero stance of violence against women and you want to throw him a life line …… absolute &$# you to what the AFL want to be seen to be doing as a sporting code there by Braddles in that interview …saints also don’t get off Scott free here either….If your club is participating in this stance this weekend…you then don’t get the opportunity to say yep let’s draft him…give him another chance…the hypocrisy….
..kudos to Jimmy for reading the room and saying it as it is…what most people in supporter land are thinking….he’s had multiple chances and hasn’t / refused to learn…… support him as an individual but his AFL dream should be over…..

The * fans bagging our handling of him have gone awfully quiet on this over on the other boards..

The * fans bagging our handling of him have gone awfully quiet on this over on the other boards..
And so they should…think it might be just dawning on them when we said…be careful what you wish for….
Glad it’s knocked them off their soapboxes ……. I’d imagine there would be many upset angry * supporters with brads interview.
Nothing surprises me now when it comes to Brad…..but geez this is absolutely dumbfounding….

I mean, would the majority of them care?

We're talking about a supporter base that wanted back as coach a guy who oversaw his own players get pumped full of experimental rubbish.
True…footy gods have a unique way of throwing spanners in the works…brads just given them a huge one…..ah well we sit back and see what unfolds..

* off Brad.

TT could easily have been part of a disfunctional family when he grew up, setting a bad example of how relationships can operate. He's clearly messed up.

But remembering that nothing he has done has warranted criminal charges, why shouldn't he get another go?

And now the mob wants to sacrifice someone. I reckon Brad is brave to speak up against the room. TT probably sees it that way too.

--i think the Roos should have sacked him, but it shouldn't be the end of his career

Top opposition supporters on the M.B. - T.T. thread with 15 or more posts.
. boncer34
. Chief
. Rich01
. Strapping Young Lad
. Beerfish
. Sentinel
. GoEaglesGoSGIO
. weltschmerz
. Lavender Bushranger
. 1970crow
. RUNVS
. hawkman
. WillHayward
. Mofra
. Elmer_Judd
Let's see how many hypocrites amongst this lot when Tarryn pulls on the boots for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll be enraged if I see him on a list.

DV is an extremely serious problem and I am just OVER having to put through fam violence briefs, contravening FVO papers from the same people time and time again.

It has to be stopped

DV is an extremely serious problem and I am just OVER having to put through fam violence briefs, contravening FVO papers from the same people time and time again.

It has to be stopped

The reaction on the Essendon board to Brad's comments is interesting - vast majority very anti getting TT.

The reaction on the Essendon board to Brad's comments is interesting - vast majority very anti getting TT.

Given Nick Hinds cousin was just murdered and a number of Don players attended the funeral, I expect some players and many Dons fans are very disappointed in B Scott. If the Dons were to bring in Thomas on Scott’s insistence it could be at the expense of Nick Hind who is borderline to be kept on their list. Just grotesque!

Look, pardon the interruption but I would like to commend your Club and this Board for the fair and principled stance taken on the Thomas issue.

Your mob cops lots of criticism, inc from folk like me. However I reckon no other Club could have handled the Thomas issue better.

It has to be stopped
You’ve got an ally in Jimmy Bartel, who’s gone up a fair bit in my estimation

Given Nick Hinds cousin was just murdered and a number of Don players attended the funeral, I expect some players and many Dons fans are very disappointed in B Scott. If the Dons were to bring in Thomas on Scott’s insistence it could be at the expense of Nick Hind who is borderline to be kept on their list. Just grotesque!

Look, pardon the interruption but I would like to commend your Club and this Board for the fair and principled stance taken on the Thomas issue.

Your mob cops lots of criticism, inc from folk like me. However I reckon no other Club could have handled the Thomas issue better.
Thanks x

Top opposition supporters on the M.B. - T.T. thread with 15 or more posts.
. boncer34
. Chief
. Rich01
. Strapping Young Lad
. Beerfish
. Sentinel
. GoEaglesGoSGIO
. weltschmerz
. Lavender Bushranger
. 1970crow
. RUNVS
. hawkman
. WillHayward
. Mofra
. Elmer_Judd
Let's see how many hypocrites amongst this lot when Tarryn pulls on the boots for them.

To his credit, the first poster on your list has expressed disgust at Brad for even entertaining the idea, as have a couple of other * supporters.

Thanks!

Its important for it to be recognised imo. It would have been very easy to go ahhhh heck it, we'll just brush it under the carpet.

Lord knows we are missing him terribly onfield, but we did do the right thing and I reckon that kind of stuff reaps its ownb reward in its time.

We had a responsibility to Tarryn given we were involved in his life from when he was 14, and we did everything possible to help him, but a line had to be drawn somewhere.

As an aside, when Clarko used that term on Jimmy Webster, he was so volcanically angry because Jy Simpkin had just been involved in sacking an indigenous player he was god mates with - a tough call for an indigenous captain - then Jy gets sniped a by an absolute shitman.

Not having Tarryn onfield this year hurts us, but we we will be better and stronger as a club for the way we handled it imo.

And Tarryn's not getting an easy street ride back to a list in 2025 to make us look dumb imo, 2026 at the very earliet he plays again and even then, I doubt the poor dumb damaged shithead can keep his act together long enough to manage that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back