Player Watch #22: Josh Caddy - Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

Love Cads at his best. Absolute campaigner and skilled player.

He's got 2 more premierships than many champions (Danger :laughing: ).

Great career and I'll always have a soft spot for him.

Frees up a list spot. Hopefully lighning strikes again and we get someone as good as Marlion.

Thank you Cads for all the memories - and the video.

I thought he was a much better player than people gave him credit for but I suppose Dusty and co. took most of the applause. Really hard match up for any opposition. Also had a bit of tiger mongrel about him. Best of luck for the future Josh and thanks for all the good memories provided.

I'm gonna miss this guy. His arrogance, strut, skill and hardness. He bought balls to this team and club. Loved him as a player for us.

Thanks Cadds, loved the niggle and sh*t talking the oppos, kicked the first in 2017 GF after a few misses to settle the team. Was great '17 and '18 and owned the Southern wing in '19 GF. Provided a great highlight in '20 also:

View attachment 1392242

Was the game that ended his career 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Caddy, pivotal in 2017 and 2018 part of the group that turned our club around and created a dynasty, the best time of my life as a Tiger supporter.

Will always be remembered for that.

Not unexpected that the retirement comes this year, wonder if we now will take a mid season draft potentally?

I'll always remember his goal to get us underway in the 17' grand final. The recruitment of Lynch pretty much killed off his career early as it meant he couldn't really play as that undersized key forward anymore. Massive kudos for him to re-invent himself as a stop gap winger for a 2nd premiership. huge respect for him doing a Grigg and pulling the pin early for the better of the club.

jack heverin is not an rfc supporter
Nope, but Flea, Rex and I can’t recall the other person who did that call all were. I have it. It’s amazing.

Rex the maniac warming the fat lady up after the second goal. Enjoy people.

Yep he’s forever scripted in possibly the greatest 2 min of y&b modern history

Ps ,,, hecking s**t call that and doesn’t do the moment justice with that Amo commentary , someone get the tv footage for ffs

jack heverin is not an rfc supporter

Doesn’t matter. Even Rex knew the game was over at that point

Still remember watching Davis warming up. I knew they were cooked if he played. He was totally ****ed

Man I haven't felt this way since Matthew Knights retired, so much so that I had to create an account to say thank you Josh Caddy for coming to Richmond. I find it very pleasing that you were once a Tiger!

Like others have said, I loved your cockiness, and I can only hope we can find another one like you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back