2nds 2024 VFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It’ll be hard to ignore the form of Smith, Morris, Reville and Brain. Not all in at once but two should be getting a go pretty soon.

Fantastic game of footy, more enjoyable than quite a few AFL games I have watched this season.

Great guts and determination by the boys, gave absolutely 100% effort.

Shadeau Brain, Bruce Reville, Logan Morris, Riley Greene, Harry Sharp, Henry Smith, Kalin Lane, Brandon Ryan all played very well.

BOG- Dead heat, Reville and Brain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brain won a big contest in the centre. Geez he’s been good.

His breaking of the first contact, accelerating out of the contest and excellent disposal was impressive. Marking also excellent.

Very impressive performance

Reville, Brain, Morris, Sharp and HSmith excellent again. Not sure I’d say any are banging the door down but have been consistent strong performers so far

Hoping Reville gets Ah Chees spot
I am hoping he gets Baileys role

Kalin Lane and Henry Smith have been good... surprised by Lane, haven't seen this kind of form before.
Fort not playing has been a bonus. How much has having him impacted their development.

That said, Smith could not have done more to demand a callup.

Lyons got a few touches in the last, was unseen the rest of the day, and was mostly seen 20 metres behind his opponet. Finished.

Joyce a liability. Would rather LLoyd in his role.

Reville's kicking was a highlight. Him and Brain showed they have enough AFL qualities to play now.

All in all, a job well done.

It’ll be hard to ignore the form of Smith, Morris, Reville and Brain. Not all in at once but two should be getting a go pretty soon.

Changes

Out: Ah Chee
In: Lyons

Changes

Out: Ah Chee
In: Lyons

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

Wrong account 3KZ xoxo

If you keep giving me s**t I’m going to post another photo of my child taking a set shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back