VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree.

We went into slow play mode for reasons I don’t understand & haven’t recovered.

I just don’t understand it - there should be a bunch of blokes desperate to impress.
I think the slow play came from lack of other options. When the run and intensity drops away, it's hard to then play a run and gun style. Need to just get a little tougher and work a lot harder.

The mids being belted also isn't helping as it's allowing the Hawks to just control territory and possession.

I think the slow play came from lack of other options. When the run and intensity drops away, it's hard to then play a run and gun style. Need to just get a little tougher and work a lot harder.

The mids being belted also isn't helping as it's allowing the Hawks to just control territory and possession.
Not sure about that.

All of a sudden Francis & co. started the “slow it down” hand wavy-thing. It looked like a tactical decision, mid way through the 2nd quarter …. when we were right on top.

I hate seeing that.

This is depressing. Why are our AFL listed players letting the Box Hill team walk all over us?

Box Hill have also kicked straighter and taken their chances better this quarter.

Not sure but think we are down a few on the bench.

Also seems we decided to pack up shop

Not sure about that.

All of a sudden Francis & co. started the “slow it down” hand wavy-thing. It looked like a tactical decision, mid way through the 2nd quarter …. when we were right on top.

I hate seeing that.
Pretty common for defenders to do in the midst of a flurry of repeat entries with the team under pressure. My question would be where the runners are to help release the pressure valve, acknowledging that losing three of those types in Warner Jr., Kirk and Konstanty doesn't help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty common for defenders to do in the midst of a flurry of repeat entries with the team under pressure. My question would be where the runners are to help release the pressure valve, acknowledging that losing three of those types in Warner Jr., Kirk and Konstanty doesn't help.
Mitchell (beyond a hanger), Warner (before inj), Cleary all very ordinary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back