VFL 2024 - Reserves Game Day discussion Rnds 2 - 21 (Merged threads)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win from the guys.

Only 7 AFL listed players. And most of them are young.

Moir showed encouraging signs.

Binns had a great second half.

ROK was not as good as last week.

Monahan needs a year playing VFL.

Cinc was terrific.

Lemmey has the makings of a KPD. Started a slow, but did a great job.

Maher, Will White, Ramshaw are the ones who could get a guernsey.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Moir is the genuine Jack Martin replacement. Just needs the consistency.

Opposite to our AFL side, it was the strength of our small/mid forwards that won the game - Moir 3, White 3, Cahill 2.4, Nelson 2. 10 goals from that group was the difference.

Really like White's game. Maher was probably our best afield, but White looks most likely (of the VFL group) to earn a call-up.

Binns & Cincotta prob best of the listed players, though Moir catches the eye with his 3 goals - started the game on fire, and ended much the same way, it was the big bit in the middle where he went missing. Just needs to build some consistency to his game and he'll be a star. HOK tried hard. Lemmey well beaten marking the Port resting rucks with Flockart and Miller kicking 5 between them. Monahan shows some signs, but a lot of learning to do. Will give Mirkov a few more weeks after a year out, but he's a long way off the mark at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Opposite to our AFL side, it was the strength of our small/mid forwards that won the game - Moir 3, White 3, Cahill 2.4, Nelson 2. 10 goals from that group was the difference.

Really like White's game. Maher was probably our best afield, but White looks most likely (of the VFL group) to earn a call-up.

Binns & Cincotta prob best of the listed players, though Moir catches the eye with his 3 goals - started the game on fire, and ended much the same way, it was the big bit in the middle where he went missing. Just needs to build some consistency to his game and he'll be a star. HOK tried hard. Lemmey well beaten marking the Port resting rucks with Flockart and Miller kicking 5 between them. Monahan shows some signs, but a lot of learning to do. Will give Mirkov a few more weeks after a year out, but he's a long way off the mark at the moment.

Lemmey was well beaten early but to his credit made up for it a more in the second half. Took 8 marks, had several key spoils. Needs a full year playing as KPD. But I think he could be the answer.

Great win from the guys.

Only 7 AFL listed players. And most of them are young.

Moir showed encouraging signs.

Binns had a great second half.

ROK was not as good as last week.

Monahan needs a year playing VFL.

Cinc was terrific.

Lemmey has the makings of a KPD. Started a slow, but did a great job.

Maher, Will White, Ramshaw are the ones who could get a guernsey.

We finally got Ryan O'Keefe?
🤣🤣🤣

Match report …

CARLTON RESERVES 7.0 10.8 11.9 16.15 (111)
PORT MELBOURNE 4.3 8.4 13.4 14.7 (91)

GOALS
Carlton:
Moir 3, White 3, Cahill 2, McMahon 2, Nelson 2, Cincotta

BESTS
Carlton:
Lewis, Maher, White, Nelson, Cincotta, Moir

Cincotta about the best of our listed players, but only gets a gig if Williams doesn't get up

The rest, still need time

Williams shouldn’t be played next week with his injury history. If he’s just sore then thank our lucky stars and rest him up.
Cincotta has to come in

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I really do like Ramshaw. Hopefully he can string together a series of 30 disposals, 5 clearances, 5 tackles and a goal games in the lead up to the mid season draft to give himself a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'd be looking at this bloke in the Mid-season draft.

1713690427075.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back