NRL 2024 NRL Supercoach - ✨League Code: 958710 ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

some absolute monster scoring is going to happen this weekend

SC 5/372

FAN 5/268

RDT 6/398

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overall 1958, down 608 spots.

The Murray injury I’m ok with.. probably an origin player I was going to move anyway. I’ll possibly Welcome in big Tommy Hazelton

Pap hurts. Thinking I’ll shift Garrick to FB,2 and Strange to CTW (he’s on the trade block soon. Injuries have save him this week) and bring in Dylan Brown

Early early trade thoughts. I was thinking big Stefano but will likey play origin so a no brainer to not bring him in for sexy boi Murray

My side was anyone who was wondering. Need some cash gen off my bench… also need to look at banking a trade here and there

View attachment 1981171View attachment 1981172
Im a huge Dylan Edwards fan so its awesome to see a good team with him in it. Do you intend to get Cleary or hold off given Origin is fast approaching?

For my own team, im going Mikaele over Geyer as long as he retains his spot in the Cowboys side. Then ill be going Galvin > Weekes next round. I'm a bit worried about the dead weight on my bench but ill be pretty happy with my 17 when Haumole returns so might even do a couple sideways trades to get on the best cows

Overall 1958, down 608 spots.

The Murray injury I’m ok with.. probably an origin player I was going to move anyway. I’ll possibly Welcome in big Tommy Hazelton

Pap hurts. Thinking I’ll shift Garrick to FB,2 and Strange to CTW (he’s on the trade block soon. Injuries have save him this week) and bring in Dylan Brown

Early early trade thoughts. I was thinking big Stefano but will likey play origin so a no brainer to not bring him in for sexy boi Murray
Can you go Paps to Isaako??
Thinking he’s must have

Another person I’m looking at is AJ Brimson

Can you go Paps to Isaako??
Thinking he’s must have

Another person I’m looking at is AJ Brimson
Yeah Isaako is defs one I’ve considered. Doin that would leave me with 513k to add a FR or 2FR: and I’m struggling to talk myslef Into anyone in that range. Fisher-Harris maybe. Saifiti at a bottom price keeps catching my eye too

Im a huge Dylan Edwards fan so its awesome to see a good team with him in it. Do you intend to get Cleary or hold off given Origin is fast approaching?

For my own team, im going Mikaele over Geyer as long as he retains his spot in the Cowboys side. Then ill be going Galvin > Weekes next round. I'm a bit worried about the dead weight on my bench but ill be pretty happy with my 17 when Haumole returns so might even do a couple sideways trades to get on the best cows
I’ve had Edwards since day 1. He and papi. Probably why I’ve managed to score so well just from nailing my FBs till this point.. yep I do plan of getting Cleary, maybe post origin. Fingers crossed SJs price and scoring stays high

Remove this Banner Ad

Back