AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

2283 and won eliminator fairly comfortably. About 150 in the end. Will hopefully double sideways dead rookies and keep my boost for a rainy day. Depends which eliminator opponent I get though.

Hopefully go up into the top 1000 overall too. Currently sitting just inside 1200

2332 in the end.
Normally pretty set on my trade plans early, but largely undecided yet. I’m not 100% sold on any of the boys on the bubble. Would likely target Oliver as he looks like great value at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up to 124th. Slowly closing in on top 100.

What to do with Sheez could see me fly up or plummet.

Can do Sheez to Oliver and Campbell to Fisher.

If Sheez gets moved back I'm going against the majority and Fisher gets screwed in the process lmao
I reluctantly traded Fisher 3 weeks ago. I was thinking he’d have a spike game against StKilda, allowing me to maximise his value. I just couldn’t hold on after his sub game and then being dropped, looks good at the moment.

It would be a brave move to trade Sheezel in any scenario, but does have some merit. I do wonder how long they’ll player their golden boy out his usual position too.

I reluctantly traded Fisher 3 weeks ago. I was thinking he’d have a spike game against StKilda, allowing me to maximise his value. I just couldn’t hold on after his sub game and then being dropped, looks good at the moment.

It would be a brave move to trade Sheezel in any scenario, but does have some merit. I do wonder how long they’ll player their golden boy out his usual position too.
I think Sheezel has to be a damaging mid/forward for them long term.

My biggest concern is I didn't actually watch the game and don't really have the willpower to sit through a replay of GC v North in Darwin 😆

I punted Fisher for Powell super early. Sheez was eating up all the footy.

My team is fairly vanilla. At the moment relying on Walsh, Butters, Powell and Zorko to spud.

Relying on English and Dale to make ground. Fisher would give me a nice unique and Sheez a nervous fade 😂

My biggest concern is I didn't actually watch the game and don't really have the willpower to sit through a replay of GC v North in Darwin 😆

My team is fairly vanilla. At the moment relying on Walsh, Butters, Powell and Zorko to spud.

Relying on English and Dale to make ground. Fisher would give me a nice unique and Sheez a nervous fade 😂
I started Fisher this year and flicked him a few weeks in. I would not be going there. Clarko is screwing players over at will from a DT persepective. Fisher off half back isn't their future. Highly doubt he keeps racking up big numbers.

I agree long term thats what they need of him. I’ve held McKercher in this time also and have had a decent uplift since his subbed game as Sheezel ball is being share more between he and Fisher. Just doubt they’ll want Sheezel out of the lime light too long though, as they’ll need a few positive media spins, maybe McKercher and Wardlow will provide this.

In your position you need to make a bold call, as making that final ground can be very difficult. A few above will make similar bold moves but most will be far more conservative.

If his role continues in the short term, he could lose close to 150k before his bye and give you the opportunity to gain 100 odd points with the right selections. Might make negotiating the byes a bit easier and a target if his role changes.

I started Fisher this year and flicked him a few weeks in. I would not be going there. Clarko is screwing players over at will from a DT persepective. Fisher off half back isn't their future. Highly doubt he keeps racking up big numbers.
Who are the forwards to complete our team though.

have Heeney, Flanders and Macrae (yuk)

Zorko will have to wait as can't afford to pay that much. Wilson seems decent as a longish term F6 last rook on field.

A guy racking up junk seems a decent option like a pov mans Zorko.

Could then look at turning Reid and Darcy into Zorko potentially.

Bolton may be a future option as he free falls in price after last week and our midfield decimated. It's obvious he has to play midfield after the Freo 42 and the first half 15 against the Dogs.

Where did Dawson play tonight? Low CBA's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back