NRL 2024 NRL Supercoach - ✨League Code: 958710 ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylan May & Tupounuia > J.Campbell & KPP

Strange obviously moves from 5/8 to CTW.

Hope to continue the momentum from last week's 1169 and have another strong showing.

Have stuffed up captain choice every round so far. Hoping that changes with val Holmes this round

Last edited:
1095 - ranked 1054. Close to cracking the 1000. Going for it this week.

Salmon and Kikua out

Talagi it’s bench C/W and big boy Olakatua in now as my 2FR number 1. Flanno has one more price rise then it’s him and another cash gen rookie up to Brown or walker. Feeling confident in my side atm

I’ve also got the C on hammer this weekend with Hynes on bye
I thought about going Hammer again but i'm gonna jump on new recruit Val this rd.

Finally got that cat sam walker out of my team thank *

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1083.. after the C on papi im pretty happy with that

Strange, Robson even Smithies as a E. Take a bow boys. You have saved the day and maybe the season lol

Seriously thinking about throwing Strang into 5/8 number 1, bringing in Schiller for cash gen and getting another gun C/W in instead of going for a gun 5/8
Makes sense to me! Raiders with Titans this week too. Ive changed trades to get Schiller in, instead of Te kura

Without a boost unfortunately the only ‘guns’ I can go for are Wighton, Taulagi, Crichton.. players in that price range
With all the chooks injuries, Angus looks like getting close to 80 minutes every week now. I think he is the best option of an under priced gun.

Decided to get Haumole this round and ill look into a hooker next week. Lane or Smithies/Salmon to hooker/FrF is probably the move ill make. Fingers crossed Levi can put up 40+ against the Titans this round. Somewhat reluctantly traded Bostock but i am more confident in Averillo moving forward and i think Bostock has just about maxed out. I think my team is coming along quite nicely. Brooks to Cleary will be on the cards soon too.

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 10.59.58 am.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back